Confessions That May Revoke Your Fandom Card

• What are some of your controversial opinions that may or may not revoke your fandom card? It’s confession time!

RULE: do NOT take this opportunity to bash, I want you to keep it civil.

Here are some for my top 3 groups;

Seventeen:

• I hated Mingyu’s Cheeto coloured hair/style in Check In— glad it’s gone now and hopefully it never returns.
    • I don’t like the ‘Healing’ song, I probably only heard it once or twice... to be honest, I can’t even remember how it sounds like.
    • I absolutely hate how whiney some Carats can get for no absolute reason, it annoys me to no extent.

Exo:

• I know it’s sad that 3/4 Chinese members left, but I am glad they did.
    • Growl is a bop, but when played on repeat it’s annoying as hell.
    • I seriously don’t like Kai in a crop top, then again I don’t really like crop tops in general.

Bts:

• DNA shouldn’t exist, I don’t like it that much— it hurts my head if I listen to it on repeat.
    • All I can say is that Boy In Luv is cringe. If my friend had introduced me with that song I would’ve cried from cringe.
    • I absolutely hate how some Army’s have developed a superiority complex and how they think they “own” Bts’ achievements or something.

I will add on here and there once I remember other things I want to mention.

I have confessed some stuff that may or may not revoke my fandom card, so now it’s your turn to take the courage to expose yourselves as well.

• Wendy from RV should have never had surgery to begin with as I thought she was prettier than Irene by far!

Twice should have gone with Somi instead of Tzuyu - I thin tzuyu has improved massively but somi had way more talent then and she's also visually pretty.

The whole NCT is just a mess, I like them and their songs but its so long trying to know everyone, I feel so demotivated LOL

TXT - love them/ love their music but sorry boys, they need to improve vocals big time, they sound so bad live. Usually there's one or two members that are above average and the rest are average or below but they're all average or below vocally.

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• TXT - love them/ love their music but sorry boys, they need to improve vocals big time, they sound so bad live. Usually there's one or two members that are above average and the rest are average or below but they're all average or below vocally.

TXT below average vocals?! Bad?! Hsjskskksosodjjsjs

I know this is a personal opinion, but take that back right now or else I will eat you.

:pepe-cowboy:

• oooooh actually I forgot some :

Almost all bp recent songs suck and sound very generic and amateur for them cause their earlier stufff really banged!

Jisoo shouldn't have been visual, I actually think she's the least attractive in the group, I think Jennie is the prettiest by far and The one who caught most peoples attention in BP.

Seulgi is a better singer than Wendy espeically live, her stamina is insane and she can hit all the vocals Wendy can, yes she's a little nasally but she still hits them like she does on MV which Wendy does not.

May have more later :yesr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• TXT below average vocals?! Bad?! Hsjskskksosodjjsjs

I know this is a personal opinion, but take that back right now or else I will eat you.

:pepe-cowboy:

Honestly go watch a encore video! I WAS SO SO DISAPPOINTED it was horrible, forget trying to get the high notes they couldn't even sound nice singing low key or staying in tune and someone was straining so bad, it was cringing me out.

• Mamamoo doing girl-crush is a cringe-fest. Only Moonbyul fits it. They should do either sexy or bright concepts, and preferably with vocal-heavy songs. Not a fan of their recent dance-focused approach, vocals are what make them stand out

Hwasa's on-stage ''swag'' unnatural & try-hard. And she overdoes her facial expressions many times

Solar shouldn't ever attempt to rap again. What's up with all those main-vocals tryna rap? (Looking at you Ariana & Hyolyn)

Wheein's confidence fluctuates depending on her weight. She should learn a bit from Hwasa

• Honestly go watch a encore video! I WAS SO SO DISAPPOINTED it was horrible, forget trying to get the high notes they couldn't even sound nice singing low key or staying in tune and someone was straining so bad, it was cringing me out.

Which one? Link? Also one bad stage doesn’t mean they are bad, they usually do pretty well. Check out their other stages, personally I think they are pretty good.

:sweatr1:

• Mamamoo doing girl-crush is a cringe-fest. Only Moonbyul fits it. They should do either sexy or bright concepts, and preferably with vocal-heavy songs. Not a fan of their recent dance-heavy approach, vocals are what make them stand out

Hwasa's on-stage ''swag'' unnatural & try-hard. And she overdoes her facial expressions many times

Solar shouldn't ever attempt to rap again. What's up with all those main-vocals tryna rap?

Wheein lacks charisma

I sort of agree, it’s not that their girl-crush is bad, I think they fit bright type of concepts better. Personally I also prefer their vocals, in my opinion only Moonbyul fits as a rapper. Other then that I think they all have good stage presence, Hwasa stands out the most in terms of presence from the four.

• i think the only thing negative i'd have to say is that

Ateez

Yeosang needs to stop with the mullets it doesn't look good on him :(

at least it's now cut and back to black

E'last

just get rid of Wonjun he's okay but he just doesn't fit them

• Which one? Link? Also one bad stage doesn’t mean they are bad, they usually do pretty well. Check out their other stages, personally I think they are pretty good.

:sweatr1:

Yeah im not a one time person though ive watched a few of their encores and they stain a lot ill say their best vocalist is kai and I do my research before I stan groups, I love raw talented groups and they are still decent I just thought they'll be actual great singers as opposed to good performers.....

• i will eat your first born for this one /j

i do agree that he looks best with black but imo yeomullet should have stayed

LOL he just idk it did not look the best on him and believe me he's my main bias wrecker he's a sexy beast but that mullet threw me off sometimes lol like example

0ab8edc8f0f552e8da5422b236e210a5.jpg

ecf1b6f304f12df97afbb6993626e547.jpg

i wasn't feeling it :(

lemme emphasize the mullet is SEXY but not when his bangs are covering his forehead or they made it all wavy and shit....he's got a beautiful face and covering it just annoyed me.

• Red Velvet:

- Umpah Umpah: Doesn't do it for me

- The Irene scandal is ridiculous.

- I want to have a nice loud conversation with whoever told Wendy she was ugly and needed plastic surgery.

Exo:

- Obsession, Wolf, and Lotto are my favorite eras.
    - The Exo members who are no longer in the group still deserve to be respected, hating on them is completely wrong and if you are on SM's side with all the evidence that came out, you cannot complain when other groups are mistreated. You cannot cherry pick. They were mistreated as hell and deserved better from SM.

Bigbang:

- As more stuff comes out about the case I cannot be OT5 anymore and Seungri was my bias in the group at one point. TOP/Daesung were a close second and now they are my main biases.

Loona:

- So What is better than Butterfly in my opinion.

Twice:

- Yes or Yes has a really creepy premise lyrically. If a man sang it we would all ring his neck online.

Dreamcatcher:

- Minx was a cute concept and I would have liked to see them run the Dreamcatcher and Minx concepts side by side as alter egos.

SNSD:

- Jessica should not have been kicked out of the group and the group did her so dirty by abandoning her and not standing up for her after they literally grew up as kids together.

- Sunny does NOT have to have a solo before SNSD comes back, although I would love it as she is my bias. Let's not force her to have one if she is not comfortable performing alone.

I.O.I.:

- They should have been given more time together than what we got.

- Gugudan, Pristin and DIA's companies need to learn that they cannot and should not have depended on strictly on their value from IOI. They should have promoted them more.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• MUSIC
    ateez

- Answer and Wave are their worst title tracks

loona

-Hi High>>>>>>>>>>>>every other loona title track

-Yves 'New' is in the top 5 of best loona solos

nct

-limitless and simon says are their best title tracks

txt

- 20 cm is one of my least favorite bsides from them. Of course the vocals are heavenly but it's just not something i listen to.

PEOPLE

rv

-people love to drag irene for being a 'talentless visual' but she's the second best dancer in rv

twice

-dahyun shouldn't be a rapper, she would be better off with the vocal position

-vice versa with momo

• Momo was originally a rap position :waterr: they should not have moved her.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• now i want your first born 'cause answer and wave are bops!

• Wendy from RV should have never had surgery to begin with as I thought she was prettier than Irene by far!

Twice should have gone with Somi instead of Tzuyu - I thin tzuyu has improved massively but somi had way more talent then and she's also visually pretty.

The whole NCT is just a mess, I like them and their songs but its so long trying to know everyone, I feel so demotivated LOL

TXT - love them/ love their music but sorry boys, they need to improve vocals big time, they sound so bad live. Usually there's one or two members that are above average and the rest are average or below but they're all average or below vocally.

yeah im gonna revoke your once card for that tzuyu line :pepe-use-head:

• Yeah im not a one time person though ive watched a few of their encores and they stain a lot ill say their best vocalist is kai and I do my research before I stan groups, I love raw talented groups and they are still decent I just thought they'll be actual great singers as opposed to good performers.....

its understanable since kai is the MV of the group even though i prefer taehyun's vocals, the whole group as a whole are pretty good and improving quickly!

• I don't like Secret Story of the Swan, nor DD Dance, and the albums are mostly overrated by the fandom (at least from what ive seen). I also didn't like La Vie en Rose until the summer of last year and had trouble recognizing Yuriz until the end of last year.

And sorry Flovers, i don't think Feel Good is that good, and I still don't like some of their earliest songs like Glass Shoes. Oh and I don't get Nakyung's humor.

To Fineapple, I think Chaewon (Jinsol too) should be promoted way more than Chaekyung, as I think she has more potential to become popular. Naeun is way too polarizing.

To Lovelinus, I'm sorry but the group is really divided, Yein, Kei, Mijoo and Sujeong are so much more pushed than the other members that it is hard to even find content for them. I don't know if I want the group to continue if Woollim doesn't change anything.

To Orbits, Olivia Hye isn't entertaining, she doesn't make me laugh, and i feel she sounds awkward most of the time.

• I don't really a stan of any group (I don't follow the member's activities, watch vlive, etc), but from some of the groups I like:

2NE1:

- Bom does have a unique voice but there's something clearly wrong with the way she sings (it was very evident in her Hann cover) and it annoys me sometimes

- I don't don't like I'm the best

F(x):

- I don't like Red Light

EXID:

- I like Junghwa's visual more than Hani's

• now i want your first born 'cause answer and wave are bops!

i tolerate wave and answer since they're the most popular songs among korean fans lol

i believe in treasure, say my name, and wonderland supremacy

- Gugudan, Pristin and DIA's companies need to learn that they cannot and should not have depended on strictly on their value from IOI. They should have promoted them more.

I'm afraid that weki meki is going to suffer the same fate us those 3 groups you mentioned. They've been releasing back to back bops yet have gotten little to no attention for it. The korean GP seem to only know Doyeon and Yoojung from their I.O.I days.

Momo was originally a rap position :waterr: they should not have moved her.

She's my twice bias, but i think they set her up so badly. Her unique nasally tone combined with some training would make her a decent rapper.

• i tolerate wave and answer since they're the most popular songs among korean fans lol

i believe in treasure, say my name, and wonderland supremacy

I'm afraid that weki meki is going to suffer the same fate us those 3 groups you mentioned. They've been releasing back to back bops yet have gotten little to no attention for it. The korean GP seem to only know Doyeon and Yoojung from their I.O.I days.

She's my twice bias, but i think they set her up so badly. Her unique nasally tone combined with some training would make her a decent rapper.

hala hala supremacy to be honest i love everything about ateez, there really isnt a bad song there's some i like more than others but i cannot hate their songs i love em all. but wonderland/hala hala era was best era. but i only found them within the past year when i got into kpop i really wish i had found them since debut. I really want that utopia english version yunho spoiled we got them their first bonsang give it to us yunho!

• Twice - No hate to them, especially not the members. I absolutely love them even though there are some mismanagement coming from the company.

• JYP seriously needs stop milking Once and overworking Twice. I mean their content is great an all but everyone is getting tired and the members' mental and physical health is taking a toll :(
    • I can't stress enough on how much the members are being mistreated. This has improved but they aren't getting equal treatment and there seems to be some favoritism between members (but I love all members, this isn't their fault)
    • We need more solo projects, sub-units, and solos in general. Every Twice member has so much potential in other things and in singing, dancing, and rapping. The sad thing is, Twice's contract will be coming to an end soon (most likely 2022) and there's nothing set up. What Momo did was so sweet, but it wasn't technically a solo project, it was just to support her friend.
    • I love all the members and they had one of the smoothest concept change in girl group history but I don't think every member adjusted to the change. They all said they wanted to do it but it took a while for them to like adjust to it, I guess you could say.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Whenever I see her photos from happiness I always think about it, but back then people made a lot of awful posts about her looks (they did the same thing to seulgi and now they're doing it to aespa) I think she really takes those things to heart because when people made malicious comments about her weight, she lost soooo much weight everyone was concerned

• Eh, I might as well go out with a bang here:

Musically, I don't like any YG group, not 2NE1, not Big Bang, not IKON, not Blackpink. Yes, each of them have a few songs that are listenable, but most of it is just a noisy mess.

Obviously, these groups are huge in K-pop, and I really gave it a try, but I just can't. I almost feel bad about it, in a way.

• This thread contains 271 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!