💌 Ellenote's Idol Appreciation Master Thread 💞

• This thread is my own Idol Appreciation thread, where I talk about every single idol/group/kpop song I LOVE. You can comment about any of your faves or biases, but I mostly just simp for idols here :skull: Positivity only! This is an appreciation thread after all.

Jennie Kim Wink GIF - Jennie Kim Wink Black Pink GIFs

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited 2 times, last by ellenote ().

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've always thought that boy meets evil was really the song that separated Jhope from other idol dancers, firstly, it's a good song with a deep message, but the choreography and execution by Jhope made this song come alive.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let's also not forget this legendary performance by Jimin and Jhope.

• ellenote

Changed the title of the thread from “🤓💌 Ellenote's Idol Appreciation Master Thread 💞” to “💌 Ellenote's Idol Appreciation Master Thread 💞”.
  • Happy Taeyeon: SNSD

I've always sympathized with Taeyeon, I've always thought she was very strong for being able to clap back at haters all the time and keep her head up high, If you look back on Taeyeon's career, you'll notice how much netizens attacked her, especially when her dating news came out, and Taeyeon struggled through so much at that time, with her idol life, and her personal feelings, and in the end she was able to heal and grow stronger. She is quite admireable to say the least.

After watching this video about Taeyeon:

I realized how hard a lot of female idols had it back in 2nd gen, even more so now. Taeyeon is such a fighter for not allowing haters to get to her now, but that doesn't mean that it's okay for people to say the stuff they say, everyone has feelings.

Some Taeyeon videos I love :borahae:

• Rising K-Pop Group aespa's Concept Ties in Digital Culture, the SM  Universe, and More | Teen Vogue

My fave girls AESPA. I knew when Black Mamba came out that I was going to be with this group for a long time, and see them grow as they released more music, Aespa actually made me intrested in kpop again (along the the queens Red Velvet) so your probably wondering who my bias is and stuff like that, of course since this is an appreciation thread, we have to talk about their amazing visuals and talent!

• Reviving this THREAD after 2 years for this man whom I simp for. ANTON from RIIZE.

7597d14c8e44849bdfde7730b3998f90.jpg

At first I thought WONBIN was my bias but Anton is just too cute. Also does this man not look exactly like JUNGKOOK?? like what the heck.

884c8bae1f60d493daf9509c40bebf18.jpg
    efae2468592e19f5ee803e8992a9a73a.jpg

I ain't a simp.......ONLY for him tho. ;(

f04edc1ecdc05b32377a1ec45660c1e9.jpg

:red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart::red-heart:

• Barely ANYONE biases Jeongyeon, but best believe I DO!

5cb353b4339b4ea99cff5c63151d820e.jpg

06595c463e3f6f5b15bc8c5a5c2a10f8.jpg

LIKE IDK THIS IS MY QUEEN.....

c22e4f749954c4a62263e1dbd0dbefcb.jpg

she is so fine like if there's no jeongyeon lovers then i've DIED, if there's no jeongyeon simps then I've been killed, if there's no one that believes in jeongyeon supremacy then I've been booted off to MARS!

9648ca7994b0a5dd08efff3b42e47e00.jpg

Story pin image

• I just discovered 8turn and this man Myungho is beautiful, showstopping, spectacular, breathtaking, jaw dropping, stunning, gorgeous....everything! I remember watching 8turn's debut like months ago and literally ignoring it cause I don't listen to newer groups unless I really like them before debut and that's rare, but DAMN I might have to start stanning 8turn just cause of this man.

1f084dd13a9a750a366ffa56c2d317d0.jpg

eaec4d59cca8c05f15087b40d5acd223.jpg

c17b3151b24497a4435c83df3d45fb01.jpg

906cc0629937a057a5d9dab52e7dc3ff.jpg

yeah I support boy groups now, I DO! aye turn this UP! straight HEAT!!!

• NCT APPRECIATION:

HEAT! STRAIGHT FIRE. BANGER. HIT SONG. SONG OF OCTOBER....the only SONG to ever exist. THE choreography....EVERYTHING like can we just applaud them for releasing this song like nobody can do it like NCT 127 when it comes to just making bangers, even if the bangers sometimes are weird, they still make it catchy and pull it off.

I literally sometimes just put on their dance practices and replay them cause there so addicting to watch. The dances are so good and they make dancing look so easy and fun. When in reality ain't nobody pulling off any of this in real life. 2 baddies 2 baddies 1 porsche....like that don't make no sense but when NCT says it, it DOES! exactly

Also side note Jisung looking mad fine LATELY.

908b0841c81ce0054c4d7b440ed2846e.jpg

82521b1ba3dc9ab593f0866a910f4a6e.jpg

af1dc6b5410cf173db891c456be92900.jpg

I am the ONLY JISUNG stan to ever EXIST and that is the TRUTH.

• IVE 'baddie' getting so much hate....I LIKE IT. yes I do. I LIKE IT. What's so bad about it? THE MV slayed, the song slayed, the concept slayed...why we hating? stop hating? STOP! ;(;(

I'm a baddie baddie baddie..... :pepemusic:

who died watching this? who died? I DID. those are my queens idk idk....like they just ate. I do NOT like cute concepts so I wasn't living for their past releases but I'm living now. :yesr:actually no I liked I AM, so I just lied. I just feel like they ate this idk and we gotta stop being haters and start being lovers. #wisewords :siptear:

1696864408-image.png

1696864424-image.png

1696947017-20231010-ive1.jpg

1696947051-20231010-ive2.jpg

:holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

stray kids s class performance from the vmas review: ponytail hyunjin :holding-back-tears: I.N being lifted up like he's simba and the circle of life is being played :holding-back-tears: chan's vocals :holding-back-tears: dance break :holding-back-tears: cheers from stay in crowd :holding-back-tears: overall proud of my boys :holding-back-tears: if I was online a month ago I would be barking and screaming for this performance but I was busy doing ellenote things, y'know. :skull:

This contains an image of: Bang chan at VMAs

christopher bang :holding-back-tears:

Kawai Budding Pop Sticker - Kawai Budding Pop In Love Stickers

sidenote: review of social path

9/10

Jisung was eating his parts up, blue hair felix :holding-back-tears: hyunjin + Lisa's parts are my fave :thumbup:

• leehan from boynextdoor....

1. beautiful

2. older than me

3. beautiful

4. beautiful

5. my bias

6. beautiful

7. slowly climbing up my bias list.....

43a7f6b351a75de486e93c432dc2d13f.jpg

2338e1e2c96596db3fa18e199a515e48.jpg

i'm dying...no this is killing me like first myungho from 8turn....then jisung from nct, NOW THIS FINE MAN? i'm dead they are trying to kill me....

3e423dcf95004212663f01508d3a7ba5.jpg

i'm RE-WATCHING every boy next door MV just for this MAN i'm listening to both albums back to back I'm streaming all his fancams I'm saving every photo I find of his, I'm DYING for HIM DYING!!!1! (sorry....)

4ad0d10795471e7f3719cb3d1f1a0d96.jpg

AND HE'S CUTE TOO???

0ab1dfb9eaa9c8dabd3afcabf9dbbb38.jpg

LEEHAN :angryr::angryr::angryr:

:angryr: :angryr: :angryr: :angryr: :angryr: :angryr:

okay sorry :cryingr:

STREAM THIS SONG RIGHT NOW!

• Shownu.....I love this man. Like deeply. He's just there, Like he doesn't do anything wrong. He's just cute, very hot, and kind. Like what more do you want from a man. and he has abs. like this man is perfect. and he has a cute nose. Shownu is just perfect. Where can I find a perfect man like him? Shownu please just one chance. Please...PLEEEK PLEEK.....

Shownu Shownu Monsta X GIF - Shownu Shownu Monsta X Monsta X GIFs

Shownu Monstax GIF - Shownu Monstax Kpop GIFs

I just saw the most scrumptious edit of this man on instagram. He's just cute. My bias in Monsta X will forever only be hyungwon, but he's my bias wrecker for obvious reasons. ALSO he has a cute smile:

K Pop Korean GIF - K Pop Korean Monstax GIFs

DAMN can he smile at me like that?! sorry.

ALSO he did this iconic LIVE:

first 10 seconds man is already being iconic.

SHOWNU please one chance....PLEASE :skull::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

bc350dc16c4ad292dc5fdac8348b94b0.jpg

JUST ONE CHANCE ;(;(

0dc0abbd2f6c6ae8bf6c0a4238a0a048.jpg

OH MY GOSHHHHHHHH HHASHDEIDWHUDWGUIGUIGQWIEGUWDUIGWUIG

6e49fe67f8b33188ef6992311811bd0a.jpg

okay simping session over see you later :sweat:;(;(

Their music is so good it's not even a joke I could listen to all their songs on repeat and not get bored

• Bias Appreciation: Hyungwon from Monsta X

- gorgeous

7ada10dc8d87ae7714b3a29c3d4cc53e.jpg

- beautiful lips

85ff0fbe33add730a0a551c7d20fa38a.jpg

- absolutely the cutest man on this earth

ea7aa4882f823ddf44be45e899c538de.jpg

1dd5c2de6270eb369e7bdef76a79aa54.jpg

8b43fd66c319daa701aa6d5e6f6a16c2.jpg

- 6'0 ft tall

884634c9f366e25c93e9ebfa554e5e68.jpg

- went on a date with jeonghan and served major boyfriend material

5f45f408d433768cf527a67e485ca42b.jpg

- FUNNY

- curly hair era

e299aea7aa491017c3125ac46ac5fa17.jpg

6edf176a8b4a4c99b145b83690fab632.jpg

- serving face everyday

517150763f0f374a20cb99cb59f92762.jpg

1182d675f315948fc35b10966ae0b424.jpg

- this photo

ec0d1625833e891b8f82033cd586c158.jpg

- releasing this song (literally for me)

- relatable king

- gave us this meme

Monsta X GIF - Monsta X GIFs

- pretty eyes

Mx Monsta X GIF - Mx Monsta X Hyungwon GIFs

Hyungwon Kpop GIF - Hyungwon Kpop GIFs

- this gif of him laughing (changed my life)

Hyungwon Monstax GIF - Hyungwon Monstax Cute GIFs

- slaying on stage.

- pink hair era (SIMP for this ERA)

fe8702d077f8ed87af99de83832d78dd.jpg

b1e2f85660e2d14632b37a3ffc5ae8b6.jpg

(his side profile :waterr: )

9ec455a30933346e3ccd6579c50ba4c9.jpg

441ebc653381ce0c920493b32073e0a7.jpg

and that's all! can you tell he's my ult bias.... :angryr::cryingr:

Cute Sticker - Cute Stickers

• stuck in my head all day

what if I said I might ULT boy next door....then what? :?::/

• Also now a P1Harmony stan. Times have changed. Now I must watch every video I can about them and catch up with the fandom.

External Content youtu.be

My bias is Keeho automatically cause he can sing good, looks good, and I like his personality a lot, he's funny, but they all seem to be a funny group which I like cause I don't like seriousness, I like fun (obviously :woow: ).

I'm gonna be so FR right now this man is my ideal type like bro sings, bro dances, and bro is fine.

7d2238cd4c95c8f227ab73c8cf359d1f.jpg

can we just take a moment to look at him because I feel like we need to stare at him all collectively.

f4a0be86d1b4fc8d7b458cbc5f2608b0.jpg

6a860bbb2899269d275567897744c8ab.jpg

I'm always joking when I thirst for idols but I ain't joking with this man I NEED HIM.

bros literally an anime character

a18466a8758abcfae3905b9476d1a5a4.jpg

Okay enough with my bias, my favorite song from them is Doom Du Doom, it's so good please listen to it right now and watch the MV it's a banger and you know I rarely call boy group songs bangers:

One last pic of Keeho cause I can't stop looking up photos of this man I don't even know his birthday, zodiac sign, age, nothing like damn I feel like a new kpop stan all over again

95d4c0e45980c084299001d2833a2c73.jpg

f5bc3fd1d89a2d44846b9db5bdeb3afc.gif

Y'all I can't....he's too beautiful. </3

Edited 2 times, last by ellenote ().

• Jiung from P1Harmony...hmm...perhaps my bias wrecker.....

2de00d55f730806f8dcc1c7cbc432e79.jpg

013713a8e2bf0c12eb8620c35f03ca14.jpg

630e538c7ae2e2bbd3c2e5661cf3209a.jpg

also they went to Canada's wonderland?? AYE!!

• dbe9ae97a71bc3f8bac12d57dc655d53.jpg

39d6c22330e3459296983d5d820eb836.jpg

45d242129fee581f55ec98e75d087e1a.jpg

My only commandment for anyone to be my bias/biaswrecker.....IS A CUTE SMILE

444615ff9bd340bd52140ae3f9d27cd3.jpg

and he's a princess too?

d1b5634f7d2f92676a5d5b4e598051e2.jpg

chuu slaying and releasing this chill bop for a sunny day :holding-back-tears:

BRO ||;(:woow::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

• Ateez slowly moving up my kpop stan list like this rn

Bts Bangtan Boys GIF - Bts Bangtan Boys Bangtan Sonyeondan GIFs

• External Content youtu.be

Keeho's voice in this cover. That's my baby :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

• Chan APPRECIATION post cause this man is my world, my stars my galaxy my light my life my soul my heart MY EVERYTHING

Things I love about Mr. Bang CHAN

1. NOSE

stray kids bang chan icon lq maxident unveil chill side profile
    This contains an image of: miroh

2. Dimples

This contains an image of:

Chan │ #straykids #bangchan

3. Laugh

4. Smile

This contains an image of: bang chan

This contains an image of: 𓂂  ♱⠀◌  ★⠀◯  ⭑ ⸱ ៰  ͘ ࣭ 𓂂  ♱⠀◌ •

5. CUTEST MAN ON THIS EARTH

This contains an image of: ✧ ; Bang Chan | Shared Folder | •Stray Kids• Amino

6. EYES OF AN ANGEL

This contains an image of: ♡︎

7. Always smiling when he looks at his members

This contains an image of: Moment

8. BEING THE BEST MOST CARING LEADER

9. THESE PHOTOS

This contains an image of: Bang Chan

This contains an image of: Rᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ Sᴛʀᴀʏ Kɪᴅs

This contains an image of: Chan

10. HIS SINGING

my honest and true reaction to this MAN

a4388bbc182e97386642131a6e133708.jpg

열정 팬 소리질러 미친 GIF - Crazy Fan Funny GIFs

Dongpyo X1dongypo GIF - Dongpyo X1dongypo Kpop GIFs

Soobin Soobin Shocked GIF - Soobin Soobin Shocked Txt GIFs

(HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY BANG CHANNNNNNN)

Loona Jinsoul GIF - Loona Jinsoul Jinsoul Loona GIFs

and Chan's ROOM (while it lasted RIP Chan's room you really changed my life bruh JYP and TOXIC stay I will NEVER EVER forgive you.)

In conclusion..............

I LOVE BANG CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. (I am extremely normal about this man, don't worry.)

Kpop Fangirling GIF - Kpop Fangirling Faint GIFs

Renjun Faint GIF - Renjun Faint Reaction GIFs

LEEHAN IN THIS VIDEO? so cute. all the members areeee. Especially Taesan :cheer-bunny: and the song"but sometimes" is so good, all their music is *chef's kiss* amazing. :flower-cutie:

also Woonhak like's Monkey D Luffy like me? and we're the same age. It's meant to be :holding-back-tears:   :hype-cutie: #joking

BOYNEXTDOOR Members Profile (Updated!)
    BOYNEXTDOOR Members Profile: BOYNEXTDOOR is a South Korean boy group under KOZ Entertainment. There are 6 members in the boy group.
    kprofiles.com

• CHANGED MY LIFE

I'M SO happy that CHUU debuted with SUCH good songs. I LOVE HER #CHUUCHUU

• Nakamoto Yuta :holding-back-tears:<3

MY new official bias in NCT. Yeah, he's bias wrecking me :skull:

Nct GIF - Nct GIFs

I love this man

This contains an image of: YUTA 2021.10.31 NCT 127 - Favorite SBS Inkigayo PD Note [SBS]

I NEED him in a ROMANCE J-DRAMA DESPERATELY

This contains an image of: Yuta

Yuta Nakamotonct Nct127 GIF - Yuta Nakamotonct Nct127 Cute GIFs

AND he has a cute smile

Smiling Yuta Nakamoto GIF - Smiling Yuta Nakamoto Nct127 GIFs

ANYBODY who doesn't like YUTA doesn't like me! #truth

Yuta Nct GIF - Yuta Nct Nct127 GIFs

Yuta Yuta Nakamoto GIF - Yuta Yuta Nakamoto Nct127 GIFs

MY BABY ;(:holding-back-tears:

• Vixx's comeback appreciation <3

Look how pretty Ken looks in the thumbnail ;(;(

He's saur pretty

• Stray Kids at the AAA appreciation <3

My babies won an award :holding-back-tears:

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!