Why is this girl group so underrated…

• Cherry Bullet only has bops! Likeee… I’m confused?!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• FNC in the dungeon

Kicking out their most popualr members for no reason

No promo

• It’s such a shame, but I’m hoping the members do well on gp999. I honestly don’t want bora to debut so they can continue on and comeback even bigger.

I think Bora should debut honestly. Chebul has Haeyoon who is more popular, and the visual picks May and Jiwon will probably be rigged out as they are more important to CheBul and will bring fans back to Chebul. Bora will get more fame if she debuts.

• I really like their songs. Love So Sweet sounds so much like a breakthrough song, it's a shame that the public didn't get to know this bop.

External Content www.youtube.com

• it was kinda like the txt situation imo, except txt got popular again for their music.

cherry bullet was popular during their debut because some of the members had something to do with bts i think? i remember this because i was also hyped about their debut during the time i was an army... whoever after Q&A dropped almost all the attention they had disappeared. and they also got into some sort of scandal for promoting something that was disrespectful to a certain group of people, and then they lost members. but the last comeback i saw from them (hands up) was an absolute bop, i totally think midzys and blinks would love it

• it was kinda like the txt situation imo, except txt got popular again for their music.

cherry bullet was popular during their debut because some of the members had something to do with bts i think? i remember this because i was also hyped about their debut during the time i was an army... whoever after Q&A dropped almost all the attention they had disappeared. and they also got into some sort of scandal for promoting something that was disrespectful to a certain group of people, and then they lost members. but the last comeback i saw from them (hands up) was an absolute bop, i totally think midzys and blinks would love it

Agreeeed. Their music is so likeable, I haven’t really met people who didn’t recognize the songs for being bops

• Agreeeed. Their music is so likeable, I haven’t really met people who didn’t recognize the songs for being bops

man i just read my quote and i have like 3 billion typos LOL

it truly is! really really is probably my favorite song by them, if not Q&A

• It's hard to be a be a Lullet because of FNC but I like Cherry Bullet a lot.

Have you tried their b-sides ? They are wonderful too.

External Content open.spotify.com

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• Yasssss and they don’t miss!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!