💚 GOT7 SPACE 💚

• I know what you mean, exactly, when it's over the top it's just throwing words there, withouth any feeling and like you said that's not Jaebeom like. I wish he woudl say the reasong why he changed the lyrics when he talked about it.

Oh, that song (Stay Up) is really really nice (Baekhyun's voice ;(;(;(;( ) and I see what you mean with lyrics!

• I know what you mean, exactly, when it's over the top it's just throwing words there, withouth any feeling and like you said that's not Jaebeom like. I wish he woudl say the reasong why he changed the lyrics when he talked about it.

Oh, that song (Stay Up) is really really nice (Baekhyun's voice ;(;(;(;( ) and I see what you mean with lyrics!

Same!

He probably went along with it as it his solo debut and he was so nervous before the release.He looks confident now so i am hoping in future albums it will be more Jaebeom persona rather than Park's..!

Baekhyun has that sort of velvet voice which suit sultry songs and Beenzino's rap fit well also.Hoping for similar songs from Jaebeom too :pepefrog:

• Same!

He probably went along with it as it his solo debut and he was so nervous before the release.He looks confident now so i am hoping in future albums it will be more Jaebeom persona rather than Park's..!

Baekhyun has that sort of velvet voice which suit sultry songs and Beenzino's rap fit well also.Hoping for similar songs from Jaebeom too :pepefrog:

Yeah, even though he feels like someone that won't let others tell him what to do, he's not that confident when in new enviroment, and probably Jay Park didn't even need to say anything and since Jaebeom was quite unsure of himself, he quickly switched.

Yes, he does look more confident now and I hope it'll stay like that💚💚💚

Ahh same, those kind of songs fir Jaebeom too, anticipating :pepelove1:

• Yeah, even though he feels like someone that won't let others tell him what to do, he's not that confident when in new enviroment, and probably Jay Park didn't even need to say anything and since Jaebeom was quite unsure of himself, he quickly switched.

Yes, he does look more confident now and I hope it'll stay like that💚💚💚

Ahh same, those kind of songs fir Jaebeom too, anticipating :pepelove1:

Feel same!

Cha cha Malone is really good producer so both of them can make some bops together :pepelove1::pepelove1:

• elirvs

What's up with YOungjae hahahhaha he's answering fans tweets in the middle of the night, I'm dying

:cryingr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't know much about Cha cha Malone, I have to look into his music more!

But I hope we'll get to see new Jay B's music soon. Or maybe JUS2 comeback, that would be so perfect. :pepe-sad:

Omg i want JUS2 comeback too :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

I have watched all the stages of focus on me :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

elirvs

What's up with YOungjae hahahhaha he's answering fans tweets in the middle of the night, I'm dying

:cryingr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They are always lurking on Twitter :angryr::angryr:

• External Content twitter.com

I saw those photos, omg ;(</3

• External Content twitter.com

Bam has literally become one of the coolest idols ever ¬‿¬

• External Content youtu.be

This is what we deserve!! :pepe-simp::pepe-simp:

• External Content youtu.be

This is what we deserve!! :pepe-simp::pepe-simp:

OMG and this song grew on me sooo much, I love it :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!