💚 GOT7 SPACE 💚

• AHahhaha I'm dying!!

Same BTW (every time I saw btw now, it feels like a pun haha). I kind of respected Jay Park for doing his own thing and for what I thought he's trying to represent, but after some recent controversies, he feels like he just wants attention a bit (maybe I'm wrong). I do wish Jay B's solo song was withouth feature (or at least withouth Jay Park feature haha).

YES, I really like B sides (more than title song, even though it's growing on me! I feel like it's missing something..).
    I love FAME the most. And also Count on me. And AMPM!

I feel same!..Some times Jay park really do talk and act to start controversies..

For now my favs are count on me, am pm and in to you!

I love switch it up too minus the rap part :pepefrog:

• Yeees, In to you is also such a nice song! They're all nice!

Hah, same with rap part, but I have this issue with kpop songs a lot of times, I wish they wouldn't try to fit rap part into every song haha

• Yeees, In to you is also such a nice song! They're all nice!

Hah, same with rap part, but I have this issue with kpop songs a lot of times, I wish they wouldn't try to fit rap part into every song haha

Right??

Sometimes the rap parts are so unnecessary and doesnt fit the mood of the song..!

• Totally... I like some rap parts, but a lot of rap parts, just ruins the mood of the song for me. Sometimes I even play next song when I hear rap part hah... (like I said, it depends on the song though, I like those more melodic rap parts, or also some that go hard, but are incorporated well).

• Totally... I like some rap parts, but a lot of rap parts, just ruins the mood of the song for me. Sometimes I even play next song when I hear rap part hah... (like I said, it depends on the song though, I like those more melodic rap parts, or also some that go hard, but are incorporated well).

Yup some rap flow seamless to the song...

• Yup some rap flow seamless to the song...

• I just want to say that I'm loving their solos, Jay B and Yugyeom already released my favorite albums of the year, their songs are always on repeat

but I wish their albums had less features

YES!
    Agree, I feel like most of us feel like that about features. We all like them with other artists, but we know they are capable of having songs of their own just for themselves as well.

• YES!
    Agree, I feel like most of us feel like that about features. We all like them with other artists, but we know they are capable of having songs of their own just for themselves as well.

it's their first solo album, they are finding their style and don't need a lot of artists in every song, in 1 or 2, okay...but in every single one?

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:cutes::cutes:

:crys::cutes:

Too cute to handle ;(||

• elirvs

Have you seen this :wow:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• elirvs

Have you seen this :wow:

Omg No!!! :froghype::pepe-sad::froghype::froghype:

Bam on top and 5 of them there!! :pepe-sad:  :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

• Omg No!!! :froghype::pepe-sad::froghype::froghype:

Bam on top and 5 of them there!! :pepe-sad:  :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

I know, all 5 that already debuted as soloists :pepe-sad:

Also Youngjae's solo must be coming really soon now! He said that after musical he's going to start preparing it and have you seen what he said on Universe app?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!