๐Ÿ’š GOT7 SPACE ๐Ÿ’š

• ...Thanks BamBam lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:cryingr:

I saw Bambam had his moment on twitter again

• ...Thanks BamBam lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:cryingr::cryingr:

• I was kind of listening to ribbon on a whim since it's been awhile I've gone back to it, and like... god I didn't realize how perfect this song was? The way he sings the English parts are so pleasant and his soft voice is amazing here too! I just really feel this song ;(

External Content open.spotify.com

• Thank you keaji for guiding me to this thread! This place is amazing :omgr:

tumblr-pda4hj-Hchg1xd1hsio1-1280.jpg

"๐™ž ๐™–๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ย ย ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™—๐™ฎ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ย  ย ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ"

final-61b8506fed445400c3eb937a-497781.gif

• Thank you keaji for guiding me to this thread! This place is amazing :omgr:

tumblr-pda4hj-Hchg1xd1hsio1-1280.jpg

I know, right? And it's in the guild, so

the posts don't show up in the 'latest posts' so it's a bit safer to discuss here without unwanted people (haters haha) barging in ^^

I hope we can make it more active!

• I was kind of listening to ribbon on a whim since it's been awhile I've gone back to it, and like... god I didn't realize how perfect this song was? The way he sings the English parts are so pleasant and his soft voice is amazing here too! I just really feel this song ;(

External Content open.spotify.com

Chainyyy, I just saw your comment now!!

Right? I know, this song is perfect, I was so proud of Bam when I heard it and I still am :pleading: ;(

• Welcome :pepeflushed::pepelove1:

Thank u <3<3 original-6.jpg

"๐™ž ๐™–๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ย ย ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™—๐™ฎ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ย  ย ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ"

• External Content www.youtube.com

:pleading::pleading::pleading::pleading:

• External Content twitter.com

Iconic Jackson MAMA moment xD

more music for us ;(;(

• Choi Yena Tiktok Update with BamBam - SMILEY Dance Challenge

External Content www.tiktok.com

• External Content www.tiktok.com

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!