💚 GOT7 SPACE 💚

• keaji

I do hope you're ok now my friend...

here's some Seulgi and BamBam

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I do hope you're ok now my friend...

here's some Seulgi and BamBam

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am okay now :claps:

Seulgi is so pretty :cheersc:

• keaji

Always be your star

original.gif

• Always be your star

original.gif

• Always be your star

original.gif

• Always be your star

original.gif

• Always be your star

original.gif

• External Content youtu.be

keaji:smirks::smirks:

WHATTT NO WAYYY

When did this came out? I didn't know about it!

Wanted to go to shower, but first I have to watch this, maybe he has a better routine than me and I can learn something hahaha (I doubt it though hahaha, but btw! I bought those serums that him and Yugyeom once used in a video, years ago hahaha)

Always be your star

original.gif

• elirvs Just watched JayB's video, that too cute ;( </3

And it wouldn't be Jay B if he wouldn't do strange things, like nose cleaning hahah (but that's such a good idea, I should get this) and if he wouldn't say how he loves mint choco and that kot everyone loves it hahaha (also rhat lip balm looks like it's just mint and not mint choco, he seems traumatized by mint choco haha).

This just made my day, it was so so so cute

Always be your star

original.gif

• elirvs Just watched JayB's video, that too cute ;( </3

And it wouldn't be Jay B if he wouldn't do strange things, like nose cleaning hahah (but that's such a good idea, I should get this) and if he wouldn't say how he loves mint choco and that kot everyone loves it hahaha (also rhat lip balm looks like it's just mint and not mint choco, he seems traumatized by mint choco haha).

This just made my day, it was so so so cute

He has no routine and has such good skin :pepe-sad:

I dont think he use mask everyday and just said that to add something to the routine :smirks2:

Omg i thought he made that up too but i checked and Laneige actually have mint choco lip mask :cryingr:

• He has no routine and has such good skin :pepe-sad:

I dont think he use mask everyday and just said that to add something to the routine :smirks2:

Omg i thought he made that up too but i checked and Laneige actually have mint choco lip mask :cryingr:

I knew it would be like that haha, he doesn't even have to do anything, I remember GOT7 always said he's the one with the best skin in the group.
    Hahah pretty sure he doesn't use mask every day, like you said, he just wanted to add something hahaah

OMG you're right, I checked out now! But why is it only mint colour? It looks like just mint, where is the choco part?

Always be your star

original.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!