💚 GOT7 SPACE 💚

• This is going to be safe space for everyone who wants to talk about GOT7. Everyone is welcome, fans and non-fans.

Fans welcome to spam photos, videos, gifs, to talk about GOT7's updates, music, content or anything.

Non fans for all the questions, suggestions, reviews, anything. This is supposed to be positive space, critic and exchanging opinions are welcome, but not a slander, fighting or anything like that.

Here's GOT7's artist thread, that is regularly updated by one and only, lovely elirvs 💚

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

JACKSON WANGGGG

That is all :pepeflushed:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

JACKSON WANGGGG

That is all :pepeflushed:

I loved this performance :smirks::smirks:

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

The videos that turned me into a Got7 stan :blushing::blushing:

• keaji

There is lot of updates :smirks2:

• External Content youtu.be

The videos that turned me into a Got7 stan :blushing::blushing:

Argh understandable!

Those videos surely are one of my faves :pepe-sad:

• OMG THANK YOU! You're the bestest :pepelove1: :iloveyoub:

• He deserves all the success he’s getting. This album is a no skip

a:ak_jyclap:

• :pepelove1::pepelove:

BTW I'm finally listening to Jay B's album!!! BTW is growing on me a lot and I'll get back tos ay what are my faves :D

EDIT: WTH is this emoji :D I always type : D and I liked the green emoji that it appeared at first and the grin one was too much, but it was still better that this tiny grey one haha

EDIT 2: I always almost edit posts in KMC now instead of quoting since I'm a moderator for forum, gotta get used to that haha

• BTW I'm finally listening to Jay B's album!!! BTW is growing on me a lot and I'll get back tos ay what are my faves :D

EDIT: WTH is this emoji :D I always type : D and I liked the green emoji that it appeared at first and the grin one was too much, but it was still better that this tiny grey one haha

EDIT 2: I always almost edit posts in KMC now instead of quoting since I'm a moderator for forum, gotta get used to that haha

I like Btw if i only listen to audio :pepefrog:

I love the bsides and the other title track :pepelove1::pepelove1:

• This was such an iconic performance :danceb:

• I like Btw if i only listen to audio :pepefrog:

I love the bsides and the other title track :pepelove1::pepelove1:

AHahhaha I'm dying!!

Same BTW (every time I saw btw now, it feels like a pun haha). I kind of respected Jay Park for doing his own thing and for what I thought he's trying to represent, but after some recent controversies, he feels like he just wants attention a bit (maybe I'm wrong). I do wish Jay B's solo song was withouth feature (or at least withouth Jay Park feature haha).

YES, I really like B sides (more than title song, even though it's growing on me! I feel like it's missing something..).
    I love FAME the most. And also Count on me. And AMPM!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!