The status of GIDLE right now

• Soojin - she’s gone, real gone from the group. Fans tried the hashtag thing but that never works.

Miyeon - starting a new web drama. Still MC in MCountdown.

Shuhua - I think she’s back in Korea, but not doing anything

Minnie - still vacationing in Thailand and doing a few small gigs

Soyeon - finished her solo comeback with average success. She may be planning of leaving Cube but it’s very speculative

Yuqi - literally the only member with the best solo career. Currently in China. Doesn’t seem like she’ll return to Korea this year or maybe ever. She recounts to Chinese the pains of living in Korea

Teshub’s analysis:

Scenario 1 - gidle OT5 comeback around April 2022

Scenario 2 - Soyeon goes to P-nation. Group unofficially disbands, Miyeon becomes an actress, Minnie stays in Thailand and marries a man connected to the royal family, Shuhua tries her luck in China doing minor roles as Cube actress

• Personally, I think that the girls (excluding Soojin, as she is no longer in the group) would leave CUBE Ent. They'd probably sign with a company in the big three, ex. JYP or SM, or they might go to P-Nation, as you said with Soyeon.

--- Disbandment ---
    I don't think they'd disband as yet, because they're still a fairly new group. Chances are, they might go on a hiatus and might, have a OT5 come-back. Or they might have an OT6 come-back, because it was CUBE that kicked Soojin out (from what I heard), so maybe if all 6 of them audition for another company, they might: (Read the following)

Scenario 1 [If they disband while under CUBE]: They might re-debut under a different company.

Scenario 2 [If they leave CUBE as an active group]: They might have a come-back with 5 (or 6) members around November or December 2021, for the earliest or Feb or May 2022 for the latest.
    Scenario 3 [If they stay under CUBE]: They might take a hiatus and come-back as 5 members sometime in early 2022.

Scenario 5 [If Soojin gets back in the group]: They might re-debut.

---A/N---
    This is just my opinion as nothing is confirmed! :D

• She's not going to Pnation I promise, there may be a Heize collab. The rumor started because all the girls removed cube from their instagrams. Also royal family??? That was so random especially in THAILAND of all places.

• I only see them having 1 comeback maybe next year. I think Cube wants to give up on them after Soojin's scandal, It's not looking good either, the members look like they want to focus on their solo's as of now, and I can bet Soyeon wants to be the first out of cube wants contract renewals happen.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• 4 more years. They can't just switch to another company when they already have a contract with Cube.

Right. That is why they can't leave. As far as the other poster said about Yuqi not likely to return from China....why wouldn't she since her contract is still in progress....unless of course Cube is taking a chunk of her China revenues, so even if Gidle sitting idle, then Cube still raking in $$.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!