still cut of Kim Goeun and SHINee Minho for the upcoming drama 'Yumi's Cells'!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

E9tgd-oVcAIc7dx.jpeg

E9tgd-oVEAQHCw-.jpeg

E9tgd-tVkAIH6xq.jpeg

E9tgd_oUUAELA42.jpeg

External Content twitter.com

Post response : 15234

instiz

Netizen comments :

- Wow the face is amazing.

- Minho so handsome ㅠㅠㅠ

- Oh my so handsome.

- Crazy.

- Wow so handsome.

- Wow Minho why are you so handsome.

- He's so handsome, crazy ㅋㅋㅋ

- It's not your first time, is it?

- Wow, Woogi did a great job in casting.ㅋㅋㅋ

- Woogi oppa!

- That's crazy. Choi Minho... Wow, that's crazy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Oh when's this coming?

I love Kim Go Eun. She's one of my favorite actresses.

This will be my first drama with Minho!

They were actually in a movie together before too!

• i am watching Yumi cells now. i couldn't watch Minho's bed scene with a straight face. I thought Minho was like her boyfriend or smth but it was a dream :pepe-joy:

from the comic, Minho is the guy she can never have

• I watched first episode. As long as it's a half cartoon idk how to feel about this. It was kinda childish and I kinda skipped lots of parts, but still wonder what will happen in next episode. Did you guys watch it?

• I watched first episode. As long as it's a half cartoon idk how to feel about this. It was kinda childish and I kinda skipped lots of parts, but still wonder what will happen in next episode. Did you guys watch it?

yeah I saw both episodes!

story develops well and have nice twist

I also thougth it's bit too much with cartoon scenes

but when Reason cell decided to knockout Emotion cell i laughed so hard hahaha

• yeah I saw both episodes!

story develops well and have nice twist

I also thougth it's bit too much with cartoon scenes

but when Reason cell decided to knockout Emotion cell i laughed so hard hahaha

Yeah I liked second episode more, it was better and I'll continue watching. Cartoon scenes are kinda funny lol and that one too haha

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!