Overhyped visuals?

• People who you don't find as attractive or good-looking as everyone else hypes them up to be

I'll go first: Tzuyu by far. I only found her gorgeous during cheer up era, after and before she was just pretty.

Approved the thread.
  • Tzuyu (she's pretty not Goddess level pretty and very underwhelming with all the hype)

Jennie (meh), Lisa (but she's exotic so its fine I guess)

Aespa

Sehun (where in the world is that face handsome? he's like the least good looking in EXO)

Suho (handsome where?)

Taeyong, Taemin and Kai (they all share the same faces)

BTS Jimin (makeup does the job well)

• couldn't this have been made in the k-lounge?

• People who you don't find as attractive or good-looking as everyone else hypes them up to be

I'll go first: Tzuyu by far. I only found her gorgeous during cheer up era, after and before she was just pretty.

And I am overhere loving her more the more she dives into her own natural style which seems to be very hippie-esque.

TZUYU of TWICE Releases her New Song MORE & MORE Personal Teaser Today –  PRESSREELS

• All of BTS tbh. Some of them are good looking but nothing that impressive

• I think ur blind, in what world do they share same face, fix them eyes

taeyong-nct-bullying_crop1568909732979.jpg_423682103.jpg2UQ9EOWV_400x400.jpg59ee51634a97960610881eba_TAEMIN_03-1.jpg?crop=0px,446px,4823px,3617px&w=1536px

• Tzuyu looks very awkward imo.

Jisoo is pretty but all the other BP members are prettier than her.

Aespa has basically no visual.

No member of BTS deserves the visual title.

• Heejin like shes pretty but she doesn't appeal to me really

• Enhypen, visuals completly suck. I expected much, much more.

Also aespa their face looks so plastic,

Itzy chaeryoung looks so weird, yet her fans hype her up, saying we're being to judging, we're not. it's the truth.

Blackpink's rose looks weird her visuals were best in AITYL era, then thigns went down hil, her solo seems to have picked it up tho,

Now BG

NCT has a bunch of memeber with weird asss faces (I said what I said now come at me)

BTS's J hope nose looks weird, did he get palstic surgery or something?(still love him tho)

More that I can't think of rn.

If you disagree come and fight me then :pepe-cute: I said what I said and I'm not taking it back.

woo it feels good to get this out of my chest. bye :pepe-back-away:

• ill come fight you about jhope :pepe-cute: who r u

• I know kids don't have comprehension skills and this thread is another proof of that. All the replies here (except four) is what OP is asking for. But you all gotta somehow talk negative about celebrities. Nothing new though. Kids nowadays really don't have brains (also visuals).

• taeyong ( his eyes are so big they scare me)

Everyone of big bang (uhm yeah)

Suho (he literally looks like a dad. Since 2013 and even more when he laughs)

Sehun (where is his chin?)

Minho (same thing as taeyong)

Aespa (their faces look like a weirdly generated ai)

Snsd yoona (soooo sooo skinny)

Felix (he looks good with light hair, but the rest... Dunno)

• LOL Aespa's visuals are the least overhyped. All Kpop community did was shove the narrative that Yoon is like SM's visual. In this forum, no one praises their visuals except MYs. So all of you who wrote Aespa are plastics, congrats you wrote in regard to this thread.

• Tzuyu used to be one if not THE MOST beautiful female idol in the whole industry but her looks peaked during the Signal era, I don't know why this happened so early.

Irene is so fucking boring to look like, she's a generic pretty korean face with nothing outstanding, truly the definition of 'overhyped visual'. Even other visuals that are sometimes considered bland by ifans like Jisoo and Yoona have something captivating about their looks but Irene is utterly dull.

The only good-looking EXO members are Suho, Sehun and Lay (if you still count him). The remaining ones are either weird-looking or straight up clapped. BTW, sorry if this sounds harsh but Kai is so damn ugly.

I really like them as people but RM and J-Hope are unattractive even by normal, non-kpop standards.

• kai - botched nose

chanyeol - elf ears, awkwardly tall figure

how are they visuals in the first place? i could see suho or baekhyun as visuals but them? a big NO.

• ya'll are gross for judging people's faces it's not like any of you look better than any of the idols you say have 'overhyped' visuals. visuals can't even be overhyped cause it's a matter of perspective. you don't gotta think they're all top no.1 grade a visuals, you just don't gotta be rude and ya'll fail to recognize these are human people. of course you're gonna think they look weird. all people are beautiful no matter what. trying to say someone isn't beautiful just cause you don't think so, calls for therapy and no internet for like 5+ years

• This thread contains 41 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!