[COMPLETE] HAYEON x AKP Red Carpet Q&A Event!

• Official Post

UPDATE 2/23/2021: Hayeon has dropped by the thread. See her post here. Last chance to get your questions in for her arrival on 2/25!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hayeon recently released her second single "Walk Away," and she is already generating a lot of interest due to her vocals -- Which of course isn't surprising, as amazing vocals run in the family. For those of you who weren't aware, Hayeon is Girls' Generation Taeyeon's younger sister, but she is already making a name for herself.

With that said, please welcome Hayeon as the second guest to the AKP Red Carpet! You all will have approximately 1 week to leave your questions for Hayeon below, once all questions are locked in, Hayeon will login to answer them! (Date Pending).

Fun fact: Hayeon's agency Enterarts [A.I.M] utilizes AI generated music to assist in the production of their music.

Check out Hayeon's two singles below and make sure to follow her on her social accounts, like and subscribe!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SOCIAL MEDIA

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/metal__koo/
    Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@hhang98
    Fan cafe: http://cafe.daum.net/Hayeon

VLIVE: https://www.vlive.tv/channel/921DA3

Enterarts Youtube

UPCOMING EVENTS

If you want even more of Hayeon, she will be holding VLIVE and Youtube Live sessions on 2/6 at 8PM KST at the links above.

We are also planning a Live Video Chat session with Hayeon on the Official allkpop Discord, priority will be given to our AllKill members and Server Boosters.

• (I better edit my question earlier this time)

we all appreciate you taking the time out to "speak" with us so I thank you in advance.

My question:

I think everyone one this forum knows who your sister is being as famous as she is and you are just starting out in your career. What would you say is the biggest difference between you and your sister in terms of singing genre, style and performance?

Edited once, last by selfmate ().

• any favourites song that is stuck in your head these days? or what do you usually like to do when you're bored and all alone? And your English is cutw by the way hihi 🤗

• hayeonie!!!

firstly, thank you for debuting and singing! I really love your voice and songs (starting from the time when you were doing covers)!!! i wanted to let you know that your voice is beautiful and do not ever let anyone tell you otherwise! 💜💙💚

my question is: if given a chance to choose, which genres of music would you like to challenge next?

• Wow!! I'm so glad I signed up. I've been a huge fan and I love the song "Walk Away".

Who is your favorite American artist and what's your favorite English song?

• Hi Hayeon 씨!!

I love you and your sister, both super talented.

You have such an angelic tone in your voice.

What's your favorite dish that you like to eat?

Also, I hope you go on 복면가왕!

화이팅!

• Hello Hayeon!!! I am so glad you got to debut and are releasing songs that you like! I got to know you from your covers specifically your Hyukoh cover (really loved that) and I listen to them often :) You really have a sweet voice and I hope you keep growing as an artist and I will always be here to support you! One question I would like to ask you is, did you always want to be a singer, and what genres and concepts do you wanna try out next? Do you also plan to release an album soon :) I'm looking forward to whatever you bring out to the world! Thank you for working hard and may all your wishes come true Hayeon!!!

• Annyeong hayeon, how are you? Thank you for this chance to ask you and looking forward to your activities.,here's my questions for you.,

>What do you want to call your fans?:) Do you have a list for a possible fandom name?:) Or do you think about it?

>If given a chance and they will ask you an idea of a design for your light stick what design and color you want?

• Hello Hayeon, thanks for holding this QnA session in addition to the live performance and meet-and-greet you have planned for us. I'm glad I found your music and I am looking forward to keeping up with what you have in store for us. I'll list a few questions that come to my mind, and edit the post if I have any more. Feel free to not answer the ones you don't wish to of course, I hope they're not too intrusive or rude.

1. How do you and your company use A.I. in your music, and does it impact your music a lot?
      • To clarify, is the beat purely made from A.I.? Is the beat inspired by A.I.? What about the lyrics?
    2. What are some challenges you faced and overcame prior to debuting?
    3. What are some challenges you are working on overcoming currently?
    4. Is there a concept you would like to try next?
    5. Who are some people or artists that you look up to?
      • Who inspired you to be who you are today as a person or as an artist?
    6. If you could collab with any artist, who would it be and why?
      • Bonus points if you give one Western and one Korean artist
    7. Is there a particular reason you signed with A.I.M Enterarts?
      • Did you audition for SM?
    8. Did Taeyeon help you in debuting and becoming an artist? If so, how?
      • Did she give you any tips on becoming an artist? Whether it's pointers for shooting the music videos, singing, dealing with people, how to involve yourself in the industry?
    9. Have you and Taeyeon considered collabing one day?
    10. Has Taeyeon helped you with your music, or does she actively do so?
      • Assuming you answered yes...
        • Do you perhaps bounce lyrics or concepts to Taeyeon?
        • Do you write lyrics together, or does she give her input on it when asked?
    11. Do you play any games?
    12. What are some of your hobbies outside of making music?
    13. What kind of music do you listen to?

• Either a list of songs you've recently played and enjoyed, maybe the genre of music, or artists you enjoy listening to
    14. Do you feel any pressure as both a person and artist being Taeyeon's sister?
      • First and foremost, I apologize because I am guilty of what I am about to say. I imagine lots of people bring up Taeyeon when they hear Hayeon. For example, they may say "Taeyeon's sister" instead of "Hayeon". Does that make you feel a certain way? I know you are your own person, feel free to express any feelings you have regarding the topic or a message to fans.
      • Undoubtedly Taeyeon is a phenomenal artist. Do you hold yourself to such a high standard? Or rather, do you often compare yourself or your music to your sister? Of course, you are your own individual, you are Hayeon. However, do you often try to think in Taeyeon's shoes, or perhaps question what will the public think about you vs Taeyeon?
    15. Can you spoil your next song or its concept?
    16. Who is the dog in Walk Away?!
    17. Have you started thinking about a fandom name?

Well, that's anything that came to my head. I apologize for any invasive, rude, or inappropriate questions. I tried to be as thoughtful and respectful as I could in both creating and asking the questions.

Thank you.

• Hi Hayeon! Thank you for doing a QnA for us. I followed you since I saw your Conveyor Sound covers 🥰 Here are some of my questions:

1. Can you play the guitar well or any other musical instruments? If so, will you show your fans of yourself playing the instruments?

2. Are you interested in producing music of your own, meaning, being a singer-songwriter?

3. Will you make more cover videos? I hope you will ❤️ I really love your voice hehe

4. Who do you like better Ginger or Zero? 😈

5. Will you keep doing AI produced music or will there be lots of variety of music other than AI? 🎶

6. Tell us about your trainee life and do you keep contact with your trainee friends? (SMROOKIES)

7. Who are some Korean musicians that you wish to collab with?

8. What is you favourite Girls’ Generation song? 👯‍♀️

9. What is your favourite Taeyeon song?

10. When did you realize you wanted to be a singer/musician?

11. What is your favourite childhood memories? 👧

12. Are all of your family members good in music other than your sister and always sing when you were little?

13. Was it a tough choice to make when you wanted to become a singer?

14. Who is the artist that you think is the closest to your style of music?

15. What is your audition song and dance?

16. Can we see dancer Hayeon in the future?

I will be really happy if you pick my questions 😊 I hope you will do more promotions in the future and let your name expand. I believe you will be a great artist with your talent. Love you Hayeon and I will keep supporting you 👍🥰

• Hi Hayeon !! You recently debuted which is very exciting !! I hope you're happy and healthy! Now my question is: What do you do when you're feeling down? We all have that feeling sometimes, some people more than others and I would like to know what you do!

• johnny

Changed the title of the thread from “[EXCLUSIVE] HAYEON x AKP Red Carpet Q&A Event!” to “HAYEON x AKP Red Carpet Q&A Event!”.
  • Question: you have a great voice for rnb, would you ever work with another artist for that type of genre ?

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• Question: did you have any worries before debuting ?

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• Hi, I just found out about you recently and I really love your voice and music :iloveyoub:

My question for you is:

What do you do to warm up for your voice everyday?

I know most singers do different things because every voice is different, so I was wondering what you do! I really like your singing! Thank you :nervousk:

• This thread contains 56 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!