Hmm...Maybe Red Velvet did slay?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hmmm....maybe they did give us a hit, a safe hit...but a hit...y'now knets will eat queendom UP. they love a good basic hit. I was semi right about SKZ comeback, b-sides better, title bad. I mean Queendom is good, but b-sides are better tbh. still slay. Can't stand the picture for the audio, I hate the gloomy sad purple aesthetic. Knock on wood? slayed.

Lets talk about pose, Hmmm...I mean....a slay. Yes I said it wasn't giving what it was suppose to but now it kinda slays....kind of.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

still very safe for them tho. :huh: but the pose part...strike a pose...yeah....collapse.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!