Twice vs Seventeen: Who has the best "anime opening" song?

• Who has the best "anime opening" song 11

1. Twice - Ponytail (5) 45%
    2. Seventeen - Run to You (2) 18%
    3. It's a tie! (4) 36%

Both my faves and their "anime opening" songs :pepelove1: I love these two songs equally and remember people editing both songs to a lot of anime when they came out lmao

Twice - Ponytail

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Seventeen - Run to You

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

These ones also sound like anime to me but the ones above are what I would first think of if you asked me for Twice and Seventeen's anime songs + maybe some of these ones function better as ending songs

Twice - The Reason Why

Seventeen - Together

Twice - Stay by my Side

What other Twice and Seventeen songs would you include in this?

original.gif

• I don't like Ponytail...the instrumental is so loud and doesn't really fit with the vocals... :angryr:

You'd be surprised how many cute animes Candy Pop could fit

Yo they could be doing some cute magical girl anime openings UP. IN HERE

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Both groups produce bops, so it’s a tie! :wellr:

Truest statement I've ever read on here

sana-yes.gif

Rainbow... WHYYYYYY!??!? :pepe-sad: I'd hate to have to brainwash show you the light again but if that's how it's going to be... oh well :pepe-angel:

Honestly.. Candy Pop has never sounded like an anime song to me... also I haven't listened to Luv Me in a while woah! I forgot how much I love it :pepe-excited:

• Might as well do so...I give up. 😔

Even if you do...I will never forget how evil you are!!!!

:pepenomad:

Luv me is sooo fun and cute ai just love it!!!

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Perfect tie!

I can see Shounen characters running and destroying forests every time I listen to RTY and the cute idol characters from musical animes while listening to Ponytail (first time listening to it btw).

Agreed, they're polar opposite anime genres. I feel like Seventeen's could go with the most stereotypical shounen op animation in the world lmao

Happy you liked Ponytail :froghype: It's been my favorite off the album since it came out

• Agreed, they're polar opposite anime genres. I feel like Seventeen's could go with the most stereotypical shounen op animation in the world lmao

Happy you liked Ponytail :froghype: It's been my favorite off the album since it came out

I'm thinking about going through Twice's discography someday soon (I've never heard any album from them before). This song made me motivated.

• I'm thinking about going through Twice's discography someday soon (I've never heard any album from them before). This song made me motivated.

Yes! Highly recommended! They have some of the best bsides in kpop :pepe-grooving: I recommend listening to the entire albums, especially Eyes Wide Open but I'll just share my bsides recommendations (3-5 per album)

Taste of Love

Eyes Wide Open

More & More

Feel Special

Fancy You

Yes or Yes

What is Love? / Summer Nights

Twicetagram

Signal

Twicecoaster: Lane 1 & 2

Page Two

The Story Begins

Bonus:

• Thank you so much for the recomendations!

I'm gonna save this on a playlist and listen to them!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!