🥳🍭 Ellenote's Thread of Absolute Nonsense 🤠✌️

• :pepe-clown-gear: ah, yes. My own personal thread where I can say whatever nonsense I want....Is it kpop related? is it anime related? or is it just....me related? we'll never know.

Stray Kids Felix GIF - Stray Kids Felix Lee Felix GIFs

What will be posted here:

Basically anything I want! It's my own personal thread! Any of my friends can reply if they want and chat with me, but i'll mostly be ranting about stuff, or just posting gifs or videos!

Twice Kpop GIF - Twice Kpop Ccg GIFs

AKA Me spamming stuff that I like.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited 4 times, last by ellenote ().

• starting off strong, let's partake in my favorite comeback of 2021.

Next Level changed my life, it really did. Before, I stanned 2ne1 and BP, now I stan A.I's. Next Level might not be everyone's cup of tea (which is shocking since I loved the song on first listen...but I guess some people are a bit boring) but it sure was mine! Next level is fierce, and not a lot of groups aside from Blackpink can give you fierce. Ning Ning's red hair was a cultural reset, even if it had to be a pain in the ass to take care off, I heard red hair is the worst, because the dye bleeds and drips (in hot weather or when your sweating), so it makes you look like your all bloody. How annoying. Personally I really think Karina owned this comeback, I guess that's just me being biased since she is...my bias, but her flowly silky black hair was next level. (pun har har) wrapping up, I loved the song, loved the MV, loved the stages, and I cannot wait for what they will serve next.

• (Naruto Shippuden Spoiler Warning)

If you didn't know yet, I'm currently in love with Naruto, the series...not the character, I mean I like Naruto a lot, but right now in Shippuden he's like a side character, mostly because the manga canon episodes don't involve him. Mostly Saskuke ranting about his brother, I hate in animes when they kill off my favorite characters, I also hate when I search up a character's name and I'm welcomed with spoilers, I found out Kakashi became the 6th hokage because I searched his name and "Kakashi Hokage" came up, needless to say I was pissed. I also got spoiled that Lady Tsunade died, I mean I knew she would die eventually, but I didn't want to confirm it. I'm pissed because I'm on season 7 of Naruto Shippuden, I have to avoid spoilers like that plague now.

• Ellenote's trusty music recommendations!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Song....changed the path of my life forever. No, It's true...it's true...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THATS MY GIRLFRIEND OMGGGG

L....L Note....ELLE NOTE?

:nervousk::sketchyk:

Very interesting....period.

• I cannot wait for AOT season 4 Pt2. I don't read the manga but seeing how manga readers reacted to the ending makes me scared, did the author F Up that bad? I guess you can't expect much, I mean it's a lot of pressure to end off a huge series well.

• Near Death Note GIFs | Tenor

Every single DN fan drags near because L was just that good, and TBH I don't understand why everyone hates near, yeah L is far better than him, but I mean what do you want to happen, Kira to not be found? Like, Mello couldn't do jack. People drag Near too much. Leave my bestie along pls.

BEST AOT OP.

Enhypen COULD NEVER.

• Exactly. Exactly.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Did she slay, YES. Could anyone but her pull this off? NO.

Was I gagging? NO. Was I living, YES!

• Listen....Listen....YY and Ten...This is a bad song...but I will stream....IDK how aespa are making bops but then NCTzens get this...

Did I not spill when I said yangyang was spitting about a white girl....hmmm.

• Did I live? yup. getting gimme gimme 2.0...perhaps...

• I hate shows like Girls Planet 999. Like, Mnet could do whatever and fans will still tune in for the remakes, like I thought we were boycotting them...but now y'all are voting for girlies that will not debut cuz Mnet pre-planned the debut team already...like....how does that make sense?

• TWICE:

• 1. post about ellenote 2. only worship ellenote only 3. like anime 3. use gifs and hashtags in every sentence

1. what's ellenote up to these days?

2. pass

3. old school anime maybe like pokemon, Dragon ball, One Piece, studio ghibli stuff

4. pass

• This thread contains 7,994 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!