It seems like Hybe are obsessed with boygroup

• twicesuuuu

Changed the title of the thread from “It seems like June are obsessed with boygroup” to “It seems like Hybe are obsessed with boygroup”.
  • HYBE have 4 big sellers (the biggest one overall)... close to have 3 groups selling +1M copies every comeback...

i don't think they need a act TYPE OF GROUP... and the 2 biggest sellers just renew so they good baby girl

• Do you have details on that? I've heard 2-3 being bandied about.

One focused on Korea/Japan.

One produced by the famous former SM exec.

And one more i dont know about.

one with trainees that are in 'base'

one with Sakura & Chaewon

one which will be created through I-LAND 2 - girls edition

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• one with trainees that are in 'base'

one with Sakura & Chaewon

one which will be created through I-LAND 2 - girls edition

If that's the case, there is no need for them to mix Izone members with rando nobody trainees. They should keep the Sakura group as a pure Izone subunit. Let the existing trainees do the survival show or join the base group.

Lock down Sakura, Chaewon, and Minju.

Talk to Chaeyeon, Yena, Yuri, Hyewon, and Eunbi and their labels to inquire about their plans after their current activities end.

Talk to Hitomi and Nako and their labels about their futures with AKB and HKT.

• Do you have details on that? I've heard 2-3 being bandied about.

One focused on Korea/Japan.

One produced by the famous former SM exec.

And one more i dont know about.

Oof it's gonna be quite a read.

There is the plus girls debuting this year, who are under the creative control of Min Heejin and Bighit but managed by Source (They also say something about Min Heejin's label but idk what happened to that). These girls have been selected from the plus auditions back in 2019 with the line up fixed in 2020. They are mentioned to be a "blockbuster group". (I have absolutely no idea what they mean with that).

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then you have the suspected Izone subunit/PD48 group which is group reported by ONSEN to be debuting next year, rumoured to have 5 members most being from PD48 series. They will likely be under Source without the involvement of BH.

Iland GG, debuting next year somewhere.

Bighit has a collab with one of the members of LDH group, Exile. A very successful Japanese boygroup. They will be the one making the music for the group but the girls and management will by the LDH member.

Now I put maybe 5 because I'm not sure if that LDH group will count as their "Japanese GG" or if they are still debuting a new GG under their own Japanese label.

• as far as people are saying this will be "Produce" group, so other girls which are under HYBE subsidiaries which were in survival shows might join the line-up

as for the group with so-called nobody trainees, that seem to be a different group, the one which was originally planned to debut and for which Min Heejin was hired by Bang PD

third group is the one which should be created through ILAND girls

External Content www.youtube.com

• i dont think minju or any of the other izone members besides sakura and chaewon are joining.

• Idk why you all are always complaining about hybe not debuting girl groups.. There are hundreds of girl groups out there that you can support and enjoy (especially those less known ones) but you don't pay them any attention and instead complain about hybe not having ggs.. Weird

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!