Lisa's Vocals are.....

• doodoo caca :pepe-toilet::pepe-toilet: . During The Show, her solo was mostly backtrack and it still sounded off. The rap part wasn't too bad, so she should just stick with that

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't understand when yall trynna defend her but go off on Momo... like sis ain't much better

• They r rappers what do u expect them to sound like

She wanted to sing, let her be, the song doesnt rlly suit her but okey at least she danced i think

As for Momo its just her fake voice, her natural voice is actually great

• I’m speechless as to the level of bad this is 🤭 ... even the rap part is quite shite if I’m to be honest. I had no idea she was that bad live.

• Oh nos she is so terrible she should just retire forever flop queen BlackPink declining blinks no money buy album lousy streams no one cares about them noob hahas

Stream

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Come on, this is obviously lipsynched lol

Anyway, Lisa is cute an all, and even though I never cared for her tryhard rapping I still think it's so much better than this attempt at singing.

• Don't know why you trying to compare the two (a bait, ok).

Despite you trying to shade Lisa about her talent and vocal ability she is constantly appreciated and praised about her talents, charisma and aura on stage, and when I say appreciated I'm talking about the innumerous critics, journalists and even kpop artists, directors and many more who I think understand more than us kpop fans who have our bias and fear others people's bias. But go off, they may be wrong and you, a kid on internet, are right.

• Come on, this is obviously lipsynched lol

Anyway, Lisa is cute an all, and even though I never cared for her tryhard rapping I still think it's so much better than this attempt at singing.

an sm stan has no right to talk about try hard rapping

come on

• Don't know why you trying to compare the two (a bait, ok).

Despite you trying to shade Lisa about her talent and vocal ability she is constantly appreciated and praised about her talents, charisma and aura on stage, and when I say appreciated I'm talking about the innumerous critics, journalists and even kpop artists, directors and many more who I think understand more than us kpop fans who have our bias and fear others people's bias. But go off, they may be wrong and you, a kid on internet, are right.

spill

lisa's still going viral on every corner of twitter right now first for pretty savage perfomance and now the show :lover4:

• And this is why people stop trying new things. I personally loved the performance, the charisma, the dance, the styling was super cute

She looked cute i was smiling while looking at her.

Best vocals ever heard? No. Enjoyable? Totally

• And this is why people stop trying new things. I personally loved the performance, the charisma, the dance, the styling was super cute

She looked cute i was smiling while looking at her.

Best vocals ever heard? No. Enjoyable? Totally

Yes, they are so loud about how repetitive things are with idols, but the moment an idol try something new and they don't like it. Oh the hell! They try to tear down the poor idol.. ridiculous people with no empathy and love in their lives.

• Yes, they are so loud about how repetitive things are with idols, but the moment an idol try something new and they don't like it. Oh the hell! They try to tear down the poor idol.. ridiculous people with no empathy and love in their lives.

People just don't like anything new from bp, they were the same when lag just come out saying how it didn't match them but we're pretty much perched there like weird ass owls to criticized it

• People just don't like anything new from bp, they were the same when lag just come out saying how it didn't match them but we're pretty much perched there like weird ass owls to criticized it

take one look at ops dp

lmao its obvious their intent is not ''criticizing'' it :D

• People just don't like anything new from bp, they were the same when lag just come out saying how it didn't match them but we're pretty much perched there like weird ass owls to criticized it

Jealous everywhere. There is no way the hate BP gets doesn't come from jealous. Just ugly people hating the beautiful and talented one, nothing new!

• She's a sub vocal. She can sing but idk why yall were expecting her to be a great vocalist.

I personally loved the performance. I always wanted her to cover Doja Cat :pepe-toast:

Also not @Barbie liking every negative comment. Truly obsessed with Blackpink more than their faves :danceb:

• I'm not even sure why people always takes these things too serious lool. She has not been properly trained as a singer(also a "sub-vocalist" who "raps" almost all the time) and you expect her to blow it out the park? Infact the main part of the cover was the rap imo which sounded decent(also rumored to have written her verse which was okay) especially her flow and the performance was really good. Nobody complained about her vocal parts in dkwtd or sour candy as they were in her range and she sounded good there so it's just about the song choice imo.

Anyway I hope she keeps trying new things and challenging herself, a song being out of her range shouldn't stop her from covering it if she feels confident enough. I see quite a few saying she should have just "danced" or "stick to rapping" but I don't agree, I'm happy she's trying out vocal heavy songs with the right song in her range she'll do fine if not great. This is just a case of covering the wrong song and it shows she probably hasn't been trained in singing, hopefully she gets some vocal training now that her solo is about to come out especially if she will like to keep exploring with her vocals.

• Say So wasn't her song but it isn't bad. When I hear Lisa sing in "Don't know what to do", her voice sounds much better. I think Say So was too high for her.

She is a rapper and not a singer.

But hello, even great singer can't sing every song.

say so isn’t even high, it’s like rhythm talking. Say so isn’t just made for her vocals. Her voice was perfect for her parts in You never know and DKWTDWY.

• REALLY?!?! Then what's this?

I understand if you didn't like the say so performance it might've not been the best vocals, but to say she can't sing? Go clear your ears

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Reading the comments it really looks like its super bad. I gave it a listen, and it's totally alright. I haven't watched The Show, don't know if it was live or prerecorded vocals (it does sound live). Also the song is probably not the best choice.

Lisa is amazing dancer, very good rapper, decent singer. Very good performer overall. She doesn't have to be impressive singer to be good performer. Idol groups consist of individuals, that each contribute their part to the group and their performance. She is doing great job with that.

It's amazning how much energy some people use just to try bringing idols down.

This! Very well put :yesr:

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• The song may not have been the best choice but the girl never claimed to be the best singer in the world did she? Neither did Blinks. She’s a dancer and rapper, it’s just a bonus that she can carry a tune which not many rappers can in the first place.

See the two performances below.

None of you wanna talk about the songs she absolutely killed though, bc where’s the fun in that right?

Y’all so damn critical lmao. Let her live, she’s still being praised left and right while you’re just sitting behind your keyboards trying to what exactly?? Turn some users against her? She was trying out something new, and while there were better options to compliment her vocals, she still did a fairly decent job.

Blinks appreciated her efforts and had fun with her stage. The charisma was through the roof, her own choreo was incredible, the styling was different than what she’s ever shown before, and she was entertaining throughout the entire thing so it was very fun to watch. That’s what a good performer should have.

• Her live vocals on these performances blew me away honestly ... she sounded like an angel :lover1:

Drop some moneY

• i can see how lisa's vocal tone here could be weird for some but her actual singing was okay... also the rap part was amazing idk why everyone is downplaying it

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• This thread contains 117 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!