Twice "The Feels" Drop SPOILER 01.10.2021

• I wonder what kind of promotions (or if any) we're gonna get with delta spiking especially in the US. Hoping for at least a pre recorded perf like the Ellen or Colbert ones.

That's what I'm thinking. They can definitely do pre-recorded things for talk shows. And probably another round of internet interviews for various Youtube channels as well.

I can feel a real connection, a supernatural attraction

• I wonder what kind of promotions (or if any) we're gonna get with delta spiking especially in the US. Hoping for at least a pre recorded perf like the Ellen or Colbert ones.

We're definitely gonna get promotions this time. If they can perform AF on Ellen, why not The Feels? Personally, I would prefer if their performance gets aired on TV as well like CFM one. Performing onTV gets you 10x the interest you get on YT.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hahaha :clown:

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE
    TWICE 3rd Full Album "Formula of Love: O+T=<3" 2021.11.12 FRI 2 PM (KST), 0 AM (EST)

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hahaha :clown:

Momo

:pepe-clown-gear::pepe-clown-gear::pepe-clown-gear:

• When it comes to Twice promo JYPE struggle to maintain excitement when there's around a 2/3 week gap between teasers and the release so I'm curious what they plan to do here.

From the snippet it sounds and looks like the start of the MV/song where they're presumably getting ready for the prom.

The font for The Feels looks very much like Say So.

Considering they will need to fit another Korean comeback/physical release in and with 99% certainty a Perfect World repackage looks like another packed year-end with rushed/minimal promotions. I said a few years back that towards the end of the contracts less comebacks but more impactful promotional periods for releases in full was something I was looking forward as they become less dependent on the group so have more time, but it won't happen with them. Something their juniors get instead. Forever waiting on that magnus opus that defines their artistry/career.

• Considering they will need to fit another Korean comeback/physical release in and with 99% certainty a Perfect World repackage looks like another packed year-end with rushed/minimal promotions. I said a few years back that towards the end of the contracts less comebacks but more impactful promotional periods for releases in full was something I was looking forward as they become less dependent on the group so have more time, but it won't happen with them. Something their juniors get instead. Forever waiting on that magnus opus that defines their artistry/career.

I was expecting another EP by the end of October or early November but seeing how they moved the date from September to October, I don't think we will get another comeback. Even in the investors report(not sure), they had a comeback scheduled for September, i.e., The Feels.

A Perfect World repackage is also highly unlikely. And imo, TWICE came close to having their magnum opus with EWO but it lacked commercial success. We'll see how JYPE handles their 7th anniversary.

The font for The Feels looks very much like Say So.

It is rumoured to be inspired by Levitating.

External Content twitter.com

The account is the same one from ICSM era.

• Do you really think they'll only have them do one Korean comeback in a year?

I also think a repackage is very likely and we'll get the announcement for it sometime during the promo period for The Feels. Considering The Feels is meant to be a digital single there's no way they're going that long without a physical release.

EWO commercial success is different to how I see a magnus plus though it plays a part. I'm talking a release with a lot of promotion and multiple singles/B-side promo that is defining them to people more than just the fanbase (like a MADE). Like with every Twice release unless you're a Twice fan I doubt you can name more than 1/2 songs on the album. For a 5th year anniversary and only 2nd full album EWO had barely any promotion and was put aside early for Better which was announced before EWO. There was no significant importance placed on the release and subsequently no impact beyond a normal Twice mini. It doing worse than M&M commercially is just evidence of that.

Is Levitating a tik-tok song?

• Do you really think they'll only have them do one Korean comeback in a year?

Nope but like I said, they might not have any plans for it. There were only 2 comebacks planned, June and September, one of which we got and the other is coming soon. With Jeongyeon going on hiatus, the chances are slimmer than ever but still, JYPE might drop an album at the end of the year for quick cash grab.

I also think a repackage is very likely and we'll get the announcement for it sometime during the promo period for The Feels. Considering The Feels is meant to be a digital single there's no way they're going that long without a physical release

I don't think they have ever done repackages for Japanese albums so maybe a single in November and KR comeback in December?

EWO commercial success is different to how I see a magnus plus though it plays a part. I'm talking a release with a lot of promotion and multiple singles/B-side promo that is defining them to people more than just the fanbase (like a MADE). Like with every Twice release unless you're a Twice fan I doubt you can name more than 1/2 songs on the album. For a 5th year anniversary and only 2nd full album EWO had barely any promotion and was put aside early for Better which was announced before EWO. There was no significant importance placed on the release and subsequently no impact beyond a normal Twice mini. It doing worse than M&M commercially is just evidence of that.

Is Levitating a tik-tok song?

A MADE type of album for TWICE is a dream come true. But, JYPE rarely promotes TWICE's bsides so promoting them singles is again, very unlikely. But I have some hopes for their 3rd studio album and 7th anniversary.

EWO didn't do worse than M&M commercially. In less than a year, ICSM has 160M+ streams on Spotify and almost 350M+ on YT. Domestic success wise, M&M did better but the difference isn't that big, ICSM had better longevity. No need to compare b-sides as none of them charted. I was expecting a lot better from JYPE for TWICE's 5th anniversary but seeing how YG handled BP's 5th anniversary, I think these companies just don't know how to manage their idols. In general, there are so many things wrong with how JYPE manages TWICE and talking about them will only derail the thread further so I will stop here.

And yes, Levitating a tik-tok song.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!