Did Edawn really betray Pentagon like fans say?

• I was scrolling on reddit and youtube posts about edawn and it seems fans have these two points:

1. Hyuna was wrong for outing her relationship with dawn since she would be fine career wise as a soloist but he would not be.

2. Edawn betrayed Pentagon and him leaving made them unsuccessful.

Here is my thoughts on this, I believe Cube will always be at fault, and Dawn leaving PTG did make a lot of new fans leave, I thankfully started stanning PTG after Dawn had already left, so I never saw the hype around him, but he was if not the most popular member of PTG and him leaving did cause a lot of problems for PTG, but it did not make them flop like everyone says, They had a lot of sucessful comebacks without him, like Dr.BeBe and Do or Not. How can fans say E'dawn betrayed his group? did you really think he wanted to leave PTG? So was Hyuna in the wrong for revealing their relationship? Yes and No. She was wrong for not realizing that Dawn would not have as much support as she would in his solo work (because at this time her brand was already built) but it wasn't all her fault that cube kicked both of them out, should she have revealed their relationship without talking to cube, no, but cube as a company should have backed her up.

It's interesting to see fans put the blame on everyone but cube, but I do somewhat understand where PTG fans are coming from, but the real villain here is the general public for making this an issue in the first place, dating isn't a bad thing, and it will always fascinate me how fans believe they have a say in someone's relationship and life.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!