Taehyung's music inspiration is Justin Bieber

• Armys dont throw BTS for liking JB, Armys only threw Jungkook under the bus for liking JB. Of course not all Armys but I still remember big accounts mocking JK for tweeting Yummny which got thoundsands of likes. The same accounts then said "thank you, Ily" when Tae was singing to JBs song :) . Allkpop armys then criticized JK for having a white music taste.

Dont dare to say this is victimization because it happened

the only user who understood the double standards the fandom holds when it comes to Jungkook. Sadly on the old forum calling out fandoms was not allowed, so I couldn't speak up.

• the only user who understood the double standards the fandom holds when it comes to Jungkook. Sadly on the old forum calling out fandoms was not allowed, so I couldn't speak up.

Didn't you make a thread bashing Jungkook and calling him privileged on the old forum? LMAO, lets not act like you haven't done much worse to JK than any Armys who did not rt his tweet.

Good thing we still have this thread around for posterity cause it shows how hypocritical you are and keep changing your tune everyday just to make new attention seeking threads to get BTS bashed and victimise yourself.

https://www.allkpop.com/forum/…ook-is-mistreated.461081/

• Didn't you make a thread bashing Jungkook and calling him privileged on the old forum? LMAO, lets not act like you haven't done much worse to JK than any Armys who did not rt his tweet.

Good thing we still have this thread around for posterity.

https://www.allkpop.com/forum/…ook-is-mistreated.461081/

It was a response thread to that dispatchme user. I was already fed up by that user claiming JK was getting mistreated. I didn't mean what I said on that thread. I really don't. I shouldn't have made a thread just bc I was annoyed with one user.

• It was a response thread to that dispatchme user. I was already fed up by that user claiming JK was getting mistreated. I didn't mean what I said on that thread. I really don't. I shouldn't have made a thread just bc I was annoyed with one user.

Naah you have a very strong feeling of hate for JK which was apparent through the last few pages of that thread. You begrudge him his positions clearly. No fan of his would subject him to such bashing, just to make a response thread or spread gossip about him, like you did during Itaewon, knowing how disturbed and hurt he was by it. I don't know how anyone who knew you pre-revamp can even buy the JK stan act you pull. So please stop with the fake concern for JK and please don't use other BTS members in your weird agendas.

• Armys dont throw BTS for liking JB, Armys only threw Jungkook under the bus for liking JB. Of course not all Armys but I still remember big accounts mocking JK for tweeting Yummny which got thoundsands of likes. The same accounts then said "thank you, Ily" when Tae was singing to JBs song :) . Allkpop armys then criticized JK for having a white music taste.

Dont dare to say this is victimization because it happened

Why would you fall into her trap knowing who she is? Disappointing to say the least. You gave her what she wanted.

• Naah you have a very strong feeling of hate for JK which was apparent through the last few pages of the thread. You begrudge him his positions clearly. No fan of his would subject him to such bashing and spread gossip about him, like you did during Itaewon, knowing how disturbed and hurt he was by it. I don't know how anyone who knew you pre-revamp can even by the JK stan act you pull. So please stop with the fake concern for JK and please don't use other BTS members in your weird agendas.

I didn't spread gossip. I said "why fans want k-media to reveal who went to the bar? it's none of your business". I didn't mention this name in those threads. Instead I called him "Idol A and B" so his name doesn't get dragged. It was you and some other ARMY who called me a troll for saying it's none of your business. I didn't like how the rumour blew thanks to ARMY's twitter trend "Jungkook best boy", they could've just stopped but they didn't.

• I didn't spread gossip. I said "why fans want k-media to reveal who went to the bar? it's none of your business". I didn't mention this name in those threads. Instead I called him "Idol A and B" so his name doesn't get dragged. It was you and some other ARMY who called me a troll for saying it's none of your business. I didn't like how the rumour blew thanks to ARMY's twitter trend "Jungkook best boy", they could've just stopped but they didn't.

Well see we were right after all and all Armys can now see what you are :claps:

• I already hate the fandom to the core but this will be the final blow for me.

Well this explains it I guess. Another edgy stan who thinks hating the fandom is cool and all. Throwing the fandom and BTS under the bus for some akorns. Who needs trolls when a so-called army makes much worse threads. Aren't you tired of all toxicity and drama in your threads, OP?

• Well this explains it I guess. Another edgy stan who thinks hating the fandom is cool and all. Interesting how it seems to be the younger ones. Wondering if edginess decreases once ppl start getting more mature. Throwing the fandom and BTS under the bus for some akorns. Who needs trolls when a so-called army makes much worse threads. Aren't you tired of all your BS, OP? All this shading and toxicity?

I won't be negative, if I don't get negative replies. I get shade even when I make appreciation threads on BTS.

• Well this explains it I guess. Another edgy stan who thinks hating the fandom is cool and all. Interesting how it seems to be the younger ones. Wondering if edginess decreases once ppl start getting more mature. Throwing the fandom and BTS under the bus for some akorns. Who needs trolls when a so-called army makes much worse threads. Aren't you tired of all your BS, OP? All this shading and toxicity?

hating bts' flop fandom>>>>>>>

• I won't be negative, if I don't get negative replies. I get shade even when I make appreciation threads on BTS.

How is that relevant when you effectively start your threads with wrong assumptions and shade? When you start a thread by posting a toxic OP, obv you will get a negative result.

Deflecting to appreciation threads is worthless and I wasn't even there. There are lots of ways to be positive without posting threads. Getting akorns is not worth it if it means you have to hate on others.

• leave me alone now everyone. i'm sorry for being greedy for akorns. i don't feel like being on this filthy site anymore. idc about akorns now. i wish there was an option to delete my account just like other platforms do. I would really thank this forum's community for making me feel like a piece of shit since the last 10 months. now let me RIP.

• leave me alone now everyone. i'm sorry for being greedy for akorns. i don't feel like being on this filthy site anymore. idc about akorns now. i wish there was an option to delete my account just like other platforms do. I would really thank this forum's community for making me feel like a piece of shit since the last 10 months. now let me RIP.

girl bye u knew what u was doin if u hating on armys atleast own up to it bc baby this ain't gon work.

I understand that you have your own opinions but why would you blame other user for criticizing you on a public forum? Some user are very harsh and I do not support that but why would you post threads like this when you know how some people would react. Also your own reaction didn’t really help. Yes, some users should be nicer towards controversial opinions but you yourself are not innocent. This is a discussion forum where people are allowed to question you. If you do not like that you could have just let those obvious sensitive threads in draft.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!