Taehyung's music inspiration is Justin Bieber

• what's so wrong with BTS liking Justin's music? It's not like BTS are doing the shitty stuff Justin did in the past.

Tbh it's not even about his behaviour. I just don't think he released a decent song in what... five years ?

• that's your opinion but BTS taking inspiration from him is not bad. I don't like Eminem but I don't go around saying BTS is imperfect for liking him.

BTS aren't imperfect because they like Justin Bieber, they are imperfect because they are human being and no one is perfect. As far as flaws go, liking Justin Bieber is pretty easy to overlook, LOL

Not really sure why you think ARMY is throwing a fit over them liking JB though ? You'll find weirdos on twitter as usual, but the general sentiment is somewhere between 'ok' and 'oh well'.

• Army will throw BTS under bus for liking Justin Bieber!!!!!!

Are you serious, dude?

The snippets of This shoot came some days ago. If Army had to do that, they would have done it way ago.. They won't have waited for you.... Taehyung will be like...NeatBraveBongo-max-1mb.gif

That's bc Taehyung knows how to shut down ARMYs if they post such shit on weverse. ARMYs are lowkey scared of Taehyung. Btw it was from a tokopedia event so I doubt ARMY even watched it.

• BTS aren't imperfect because they like Justin Bieber, they are imperfect because they are human being and no one is perfect. As far as flaws go, liking Justin Bieber is pretty easy to overlook, LOL

Not really sure why you think ARMY is throwing a fit over them liking JB though ? You'll find weirdos on twitter as usual, but the general sentiment is somewhere between 'ok' and 'oh well'.

BTS liking Justin Bieber is not a flaw or imperfection. It's just music. They're allowed to like any type of music. Would you have liked if an ignorant guy said you liking BTS is a flaw?

• BTS liking Justin Bieber is not a flaw or imperfection. It's just music. They're allowed to like any type of music. Would you have liked if an ignorant guy said you liking BTS is a flaw?

This is tongue-in-cheeks. This is like saying someone is terrible because they like pineapple on pizza.

Jesus.

• That's literally how it sounds when you said BTS liking JB is an imperfection. I dislike pineapple on pizza but I wouldn't call someone liking it a flaw.

Should I just put a :!::!::!: THIS IS SECOND DEGREE :!::!::!: after all my sentences, or are you unable to understand sarcasm ?

Anyway, I'm tired and this conversation is so dumb that I'm losing some braincells.

You got your akorns. Have a good evening. Stream BE if you actually care about BTS, or make another stupid thread if you don't. I don't care.

• Should I just put a :!::!::!: THIS IS SECOND DEGREE :!::!::!: after all my sentences, or are you unable to understand sarcasm ?

Anyway, I'm tired and this conversation is so dumb that I'm losing some braincells.

You got your akorns. Have a good evening. Stream BE if you actually care about BTS, or make another stupid thread if you don't. I don't care.

It didn't sound like sarcasm imo. Anyways, I stream BE daily, so don't worry :)

• I hope youre happy knowing BTS, including Jungkook, hates your guts. Not personally, since youre not important enough, but people like you. When they thank army or say anything nice about us? That doesnt include you. You dont do anything productive or useful, all you do is drag them.

Grow up and get over your sick obsession.

PS. Tae is allowed the like some trashy music, so is Jungkook. They have pretty decent taste otherwise.

BTS also doesn't like people who shade other idols to call them the best. :)

• Armys dont throw BTS for liking JB, Armys only threw Jungkook under the bus for liking JB. Of course not all Armys but I still remember big accounts mocking JK for tweeting Yummny which got thoundsands of likes. The same accounts then said "thank you, Ily" when Tae was singing to JBs song :) . Allkpop armys then criticized JK for having a white music taste.

Dont dare to say this is victimization because it happened

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!