Taehyung's music inspiration is Justin Bieber

• Justin Bieber literally has one of the two best US songs of the past year at least. He gets hate for no reason.

• funny to see this thread from you

as if you never throw BTS under the bus

As for the topic I knew he like his music. but i was really surprised that he see him as music inspiration

Most armys dont throw BTS for liking JB, but its true Jk was mocked even by big accounts

(all members were occasionally ridiculed for their musical taste but not by big accounts )

https://www.allkpop.com/forum/…te-of-a-white-man.363508/

"Taehyung, yoongi, joon and hobi would eat rather eat their own shit first than to do songs with bieber. " ^^ :D

• his album was recycled toilet water it's time to give it up the boy sold his soul to the devil for nothing at this point.

:/ Wut? Sold his soul to the devil...you mean Dre?

And stream Anyone for good health!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :/ Wut? Sold his soul to the devil...you mean Dre?

And stream Anyone for good health!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

justin bieber sold his soul to the devil bc he's a dirty nasty man

• Justin Bieber literally has one of the two best US songs of the past year at least. He gets hate for no reason.

Lonely and anyone were really beautiful. But the entire changes album is just mobile phone ringtones. The only decent song was intentions.

He did release good songs afterwards but releasing yummy after a 4 year long hiatus was a terrible idea and the album was not that great either.

Hopefully his next album is better. I like the direction he's going in now hope he continues that.

• I understand that you have your own opinions but why would you blame other user for criticizing you on a public forum? Some user are very harsh and I do not support that but why would you post threads like this when you know how some people would react. Also your own reaction didn’t really help. Yes, some users should be nicer towards controversial opinions but you yourself are not innocent. This is a discussion forum where people are allowed to question you. If you do not like that you could have just let those obvious sensitive threads in draft.

ik i'm not innocent. did i ever say no? users have been overboard with their comments since the beginning of this revamp. i could make an innocent thread asking why bts don't dance with girls, and some would go on saying I dream about BTS in a disgusting manner every night. i said them to stop and that i didn't like it, but they still joked about it. the comments on old forum were worse but you get the idea.

• ik i'm not innocent. did i ever say no? users have been overboard with their comments since the beginning of this revamp. i could make an innocent thread asking why bts don't dance with girls, and some would go on saying I dream about BTS in a disgusting manner every night. i said them to stop and that i didn't like it, but they still joked about it. the comments on old forum were worse but you get the idea

damn thats crazy...

• ik i'm not innocent. did i ever say no? users have been overboard with their comments since the beginning of this revamp. i could make an innocent thread asking why bts don't dance with girls, and some would go on saying I dream about BTS in a disgusting manner every night. i said them to stop and that i didn't like it, but they still joked about it. the comments on old forum were worse but you get the idea.

you're being way too dramatic

• what's the purpose of linking that shitty thread? it was not funny at all

• leave me alone now everyone. i'm sorry for being greedy for akorns. i don't feel like being on this filthy site anymore. idc about akorns now. i wish there was an option to delete my account just like other platforms do. I would really thank this forum's community for making me feel like a piece of shit since the last 10 months. now let me RIP.

I'm sorry if I was too hard on you but I'm kinda fed up with all the negativity. People are already leaving bc of it and some don't return for the same reason. imo you should stop posting threads which are related to twitter drama/controversial. armys are here because we are fed up with the drama on twitter. We don't want to see it here and we don't want to be judged and generalised bc some armys on twitter did something. Me and others never hated on JB or JK for that reason, so why would go overboard and say the entire fandom?

Regarding JB, it's up to personal preference. I like some of his songs but most are misses for me. I don't hate him and I obv won't hate BTS for anything related with JB.

• you're being way too dramatic

idc. i should've realized most allkpop users are bunch of trolls seeking for drama. literally every army shits on blackpink & bigbang and every other kpop fan shits on bts. too much of drama for nothing. i already left twitter bc everyone was attention seeking and wanted a hit tweet. And this forum just wants a hit thread. Nobody wants to really discuss, just want drama. I should've left the forum during the revamp itself.

• idc. i should've realized most allkpop users are bunch of trolls seeking for drama. literally every army shits on blackpink & bigbang and every other kpop fan shits on bts. too much of drama for nothing. i already left twitter bc everyone was attention seeking and wanted a hit tweet. And this forum just wants a hit thread. Nobody wants to really discuss, just want drama. I should've left the forum during the revamp itself.

thats privilege! u know many people who dont wash ass everyday? they bully at school n thing. be greatful 4 things u have got bruh

• idc. i should've realized most allkpop users are bunch of trolls seeking for drama. literally every army shits on blackpink & bigbang and every other kpop fan shits on bts. too much of drama for nothing. i already left twitter bc everyone was attention seeking and wanted a hit tweet. And this forum just wants a hit thread. Nobody wants to really discuss, just want drama. I should've left the forum during the revamp itself.

Seriously you condemn such behavior but you are literally doing it right now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!