Is Twice the biggest kpop group ever.....

• WHEN IT COMES TO LOVING ANIMALS?

You can just tell they genuinely love animals so much :pepelove1: Their pets seem so happy and get so much love from all the girls

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can't think of any other group who love animals so much and it's one of the many reasons I'm a once. I'm always skeptical when idols get pets since I think their schedules are too busy to give an animal all the proper care and love they need but Twice proves me wrong. You can clearly tell that all of Twice puts in the time for their pets.

And at this point they function as each other's pet aunts lol

sana-twice-dog-boo.gif

And yes, Boo is my favorite but the king joins schedules for a reason. He has the biggest fanbase in Twice!

EajTRM1UwAAjjJf?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

1cjwq5itd2551.jpg

XZfnOmjTwn8vEmtkmwuKTHUfaQyXxmlHNpGmQGjV4GQ.jpg?auto=webp&s=c1decc79583304d11b49a0b0ee6f2e4a88d8296e

• twice just pose next to animals to make cute videos. bp have the highest number of pets per member average of any group so they win

just joking. don't hurt me

• So cute :cutes:

Indeed

ShorttermBoringDonkey-max-1mb.gif

twice just pose next to animals to make cute videos. bp have the highest number of pets per member average of any group so they win

don't take this seriously lol

I know you said not to take it seriously but that's a weird insinuation to make about Twice ?( And I can't tell how much of it is a joke or not. They do love making videos with their pets but they're also genuinely good pet owners and don't just use them as cute props for videos/pictures

If it was meant to be a ridiculous statement and you didn't mean anything about it then my bad lol

• yeah that part was a joke too sorry friend.

• But is the love mutual :smirks2:

External Content twitter.com

It's just how he expresses his love! Dogs pee on trees > Boo cares about the environment > Treehugger > Loves trees > Pees on Tzuyu because he loves her like how he loves trees! :pepe-use-head:

• who can name all the current animals and their names owned by twice members

Nayeon: Kookeu

Jeongyeon: Bomb, Yeontan, Peanut, Nanan, Bbosong(rip)

Momo: Petco, Lucky, Pudding, Boo, Dobyy

Sana:

Jihyo: Bbuyo

Mina: Ray

Dahyun: Ari

Chaeyoung: Nereri, Logan

Tzuyu: Butter, Kaya, BboBbo, BiBi, BanBan, Gucci(rip)

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!