Which group is more popular? enhyphen or aespa?

• SAINTROSE Even though you're a troll and made this thread only to spite me, I ain't complaining cause I gained akorns. :pepe_akorns:

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

• Maybe. I can't deny nor confirm since there's no official notice by YouTube.

YouTube itself doesn't really tell anything. They only say that:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9014376

No this is based on my knowledge. I think if you look up number it’ll match with the counter

There is a way to see the views on the MV too on the artist page and if you see that it’s the counter views.

• Some of the arguments in that thread contain weird/wrong info so I came to clarify, you can keep fighting all you want after that

1. People brought up a screenshot of enhypen ad on youtube. That's not an official ad by hybe, it was an ad made by a fan that lasted for a few days after funds were gathered. As you probably know, such ads don't reach big audience unlike an ad by a company

2. Instagram engagement? Enhypen doesn't post on Instagram, it's their staff that handles the acc. It's normal that their engagement there will be smaller because of how the group doesn't even use that social media meaning the bigger part of the fandom will use that social media where their idols are active - in enhypen's case that's twitter and weverse

3. The "fandom consists of company stans only" argument. Firstly, why do you even bring that up when the topic of the thread had nothing to do with that? Every group from a big company has company stans stanning then including enhypen and aespa. Majority though aren't company stans at all. I'm part of that fandom and i am the one who engages with it daily so I'm pretty sure I know better than people who have never been part of it.

Anyways, back to the topic. Aespa is more popular in Korea, that's for sure. Enhypen is more popular internationally. Enhypen are also the ones with bigger fandom (which alone proves that they're the more popular group because the more people know them - the more people will stan them, it's simple logic). Polls won't prove anything because people will simply vote for their faves, they're being biased - and knowing that there are four engenes on that forum, we all know what the result will be. Make the same poll on twitter and we shall see

• As always....ur replies and comments are always the best😍😍❤

• It looks like they're included. 🤨

No this is based on my knowledge. I think if you look up number it’ll match with the counter

There is a way to see the views on the MV too on the artist page and if you see that it’s the counter views.

I checked some artists' 7-day counts and they indeed do count ads on the Music Insights. I stand corrected.

Only the Top Songs/Artists/Music Videos don't count ads.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• I don't think the bigger fandom=more popularity equivalence is accurate? If that was true, then Seventeen and nct would be way more popular than twice (they sell 3x their numbers per album) yet everyone knows that's false

And I'd argue international popularity is still debatable since enhypen has bigger numbers in Japan but aespa presence in China is already bigger, and while enhypen charted on bb200 (aespa can't since they don't have a physical album) next level outcharted their songs on the Billboard digital charts. So it's a tie imo, both groups need to grow more and prove themselves to have a clear winner

• I don't think the bigger fandom=more popularity equivalence is accurate? If that was true, then Seventeen and nct would be way more popular than twice (they sell 3x their numbers per album) yet everyone knows that's false

And I'd argue international popularity is still debatable since enhypen has bigger numbers in Japan but aespa presence in China is already bigger, and while enhypen charted on bb200 (aespa can't since they don't have a physical album) next level outcharted their songs on the Billboard digital charts. So it's a tie imo, both groups need to grow more and prove themselves to have a clear winner

Right now, nct and seventeen are more popular than twice though but that's another topic I rather not open because the discussion will last for 100 more pages lol

Enhypen doesn't promote in USA, they don't even have a label (I don't know if aespa has) yet they're doing very well by charting on some if the biggest bb charts - but when I say international, I don't mean just USA and Japan. Enhypen charted on multiple charts in Europe that not only 4th gen groups but also other kpop groups besides bts never got to chart. That's also a sign of bigger international popularity and interest

• And you are too predictable and not funny. I'd like u to leave me alone. You are a mess girlie.

Why'd you get fixated on the word predictable? Lighten up. And I wasn't even trying to be funny. :pepe-joy::pepewhat:

• Idt there's a clear winner yet, I would say:

aespa: more popular domestically, have more casual listeners (members more known individually ?)

enhypen: more popular internationally, bigger fandom

imo aespa has gg advantages and enha has bg advantages so it's funny seeing everyone argue back and fourth for pages about this

also, nothing against aespa but did y'all forget how many people anticipated and hyped their debut here ? and how many sm stans support them till now ?

let's not forget that many SM artists reacted to their song or danced to it.

please stop bringing up the hybe privilege and act like aespa came from a nugu company, it's embarrassing. :pepestare:

• omg stop quoting me u adult child.

Why? Can't you stop yourself from replying? Stop making troll threads to spite users, airhead.

• Aespa also do not handle their instagram and twitter. They still have more engagements.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!