Korean media titles Going Seventeen as “National Web Entertainment”

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another golden day in Carat land. Going Seventeen is one of the elite shows that ever happened to Kpop.

• This show is truly something else!

Their so fun to watch dynamics, how quick-witted they are, the whole creativity of the production team and the editors (the editing of this show is no joke! they're simply great! lmao)!

Going Seventeen is THE idol variety show!

It's funny since they used to barely get invited to variety programs in national TV and they managed to make their own variety show which became very popular years later!

And I wonder that Going Seventeen was a Tour Behind The Scenes series back in 2017.

WHAT A GLOW UP!

• Sure! I'd love that actually! Thank you. :pepelove2:

The Going Seventeen web series format started from 2019 and onwards, before that it was only vlog style contents (in case if you ever want to watch their older GoSe episodes).

Each episode has two parts, so I will be linking only part one. These are few episodes I highly enjoyed, though I do recommend you exploring their channel and watching all their episodes.

#1 The Tag

It’s my favourite episode, it is also the most viral episode by Seventeen. This episode went quite viral amongst the Western locals as well. The concept behind this episode is that bunch of guys get chased around by killers in abandoned factory and their goal is to escape (and three of the svt members even saw an actual ghost).

External Content youtu.be

#2 Insomia-Zero

If you want to see bunch of friends trash-talking each other while a member goes to sleep, then this episode is for you. Extremely funny— the birth place of the viral meme “tasty” by Wonwoo.

#3 TTT (Hyperrealism Ver.)

TTT is a trip Seventeen takes every year from 2018 and onwards (this is the 2020 version). If you enjoy watching a family trip and drunk boys doing whatever the hell they want in front of the cameras, this episode is for you. (Heads up: EXTREME chaos)

#4 Mousebusters

If you enjoy the game of tag, and would like to see bunch of rats being chased by mousebusters with water guns, this is episode is surely for you.

#5 Ad-lib: Seventeen’s Got Talent

I’m sure everyone has heard of Got Talent shows, but have you heard of Seventeen’s Got Talent?

• No seriously, that’s such a flex!

Going from people not wanting to invite them to having their very own national program that airs on Korean television JTBC and crashes Korean portals everytime it airs.

GoSe in 2021 has already surpassed 30M+ views, with an average 1.7M viewers that tune in with GoSe weekly. How crazy is that?

• No seriously, that’s such a flex!

Going from people not wanting to invite them to having their very own national program that airs on Korean television JTBC and crashed Korean portals everytime it airs.

GoSe in 2021 has already surpassed 30M+ views, with an average 1.7M viewers that tune in with GoSe weekly. How crazy is that?

And some people still think SVT is irrelevant!

like, what the heck do they have on their heads? lol

• Sure! I'd love that actually! Thank you. :pepelove2:

You can follow DWC04's episodes, but I just wanna share my top 5 'cause I'm enthusiastic about Going Seventeen lol

My top 5 would be:

#1 BAD CLUE

No idol content so far could beat the excitement I felt while watching these 2 parts!

Perfect from beginning to end!

The ending gives me chills to these days.

External Content www.youtube.com

#2 TTT SERIES

Every episode of TTT series actually. They have some every season.

They're basically "healing" episodes and we can see other side of the members through them.

Since OP recommended 2020's TTTs episodes, I'd recommend 2019's camping episodes.

#3 DEBATE NIGHT SERIES

They're simply crazy LMAO. Like, just watch them!

These episodes are a fragment of how quick-witted they are.

They debate some nonsense topics and things get extra there.

#4 FOUR WHEELED RIDER

The cutest episode of Going Seventeen imo.

Just them competing in a peculiar "Kart" ride, but it's so funny and adorable that I couldn't stop laughing and smiling while watching them!

#5 THE TAG

The most iconic GoSe episode. Some scenes went viral on Reddit's main page and Twitter and the part 1 is currently the most watched Going Seventeen episode.

It's hilarious!

Honorable mention to CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST (should I put it on #5? I love it way too much lol), where they play some very stressful computer games while dressed as Santa Claus in a very hot room.

It's stressfully hilarious!

• I can't believe neither of you mentioned Don't Lie. :pepenomad:

It's *the* defining trilogy of our generation.

• Deserved.

Join us selfie :pepe-grooving: You already know I have great taste so you can trust me

oh no the interesting is there because the new information about them is interesting - the group? hmmm...I still have to finish BTS then OMG then either TBZ or Got7 then maybe go revisit RV

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!