Anyone ever heard of STU48?

• (the stuff below's just my opinion, feel free to say you've heard of STU48 and then what you think of them after seeing it)

For those unaware of STU48, well, it's basically a 48G group that represents the entire Setouchi region of Japan, and guess what? The first song of theirs that I ever listened to was their latest song, "Hitorigoto de Kataru Kurainara" (MV below), and it was only today that I discovered that song (after first hearing of them through this video by YouTuber Ploopy678 about AKB48 and its sister groups)! :wellr: ...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As soon as I heard that song (which sounds like a soothing ballad to my ears :smirks: ), I felt like they were so talented, but also, so underrated (only 446K views for that MV?), I ended up wondering if STU48's agency was even promoting them properly and not wasting the STU48 girls' talents and potential (I mean, they're produced by the same producer as all the other Japanese 48G groups - Akimoto PD!)...

(sorry if all I said above sounds a bit off in a J-pop context like this - I've been so in a K-pop mood these days, I've started to feel like underwhelming statistical performance = little-to-no promotion when it comes to groups)

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

Edited 3 times, last by ducky-mioda ().

• ain't they known as "cruise girls"?

they have their theatre on a cruise ship which is traveling between seven major cities of Setouchi region

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!