IU, Dreamcatcher, Golden Child, and (G)I-DLE will fight for a win in Show Champion

• this is how thinks look now

damn I'm praying for Dreamcatcher, let those girls get 1st win!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How long have Dreamcatcher been active? I'm conflicted. Even though I'm rooting for my girls (G) I-DLE and their 10th win, I hope Dreamcatcher get their first win before the end of their promotions. ;( Why do (G) I-DLE and Dreamcatcher always seem to promote at the same time? I swear this is like the third or fourth time both groups have had a comeback at the same time.

• How long have Dreamcatcher been active? I'm conflicted. Even though I'm rooting for my girls (G) I-DLE and their 10th win, I hope Dreamcatcher get their first win before the end of their promotions. ;( Why do (G) I-DLE and Dreamcatcher always seem to promote at the same time? I swear this is like the third or fourth time both groups have had a comeback at the same time.

Honestly I'd be more than ok if (g)i-dle didn't win any more for HWAA. If not for letting Dreamcatcher a higher chance, at least for having a larger margin for improvement the next comeback. If (G)I-DLE racks up 15 wins (hypothetically), then it will only be harder to top that success the next time. And as soon as (G)I-DLE underperforms (relatively to their previous comeback), haters are gonna call it the beginning of the end. And they gonna be annoying.

So, lets go Dreamcatcher! :P

• Honestly I'd be more than ok if (g)i-dle didn't win any more for HWAA. If not for letting Dreamcatcher a higher chance, at least for having a larger margin for improvement the next comeback. If (G)I-DLE racks up 15 wins (hypothetically), then it will only be harder to top that success the next time. And as soon as (G)I-DLE underperforms (relatively to their previous comeback), haters are gonna call it the beginning of the end. And they gonna be annoying.

So, lets go Dreamcatcher! :P

Yeah, I see what you mean. People are always waiting for (G) I-DLE to fail just so they'll have an excuse to drag them. Also, I can see that putting a lot of pressure on the girls if their next comeback doesn't do as well as or better than Hwaa. I can't quite call myself an Insomnia just yet, but I do like a lot of Dreamcatcher's music and I'm hoping for their success. Plus Yuqi and Sua seem to be close friends these days.

Yuqi and Sua.PNG

So...if Dreamcatcher take it home, I'd be just as happy for them. I always love seeing the videos of groups when they get their first wins. It's always so heartwarming and emotional especially if it took a long time for them to get it.

5 of the members debuted as a diff group in 2015 then they rebranded as dreamcatcher with 2 new members and a concept change in 2017, so they are definitely due for a win hopefully - tho I would also like it if gidle got their first era in double digit wins

• 5 of the members debuted as a diff group in 2015 then they rebranded as dreamcatcher with 2 new members and a concept change in 2017, so they are definitely due for a win hopefully - tho I would also like it if gidle got their first era in double digit wins

Yea, I really wish the best for Dreamcatcher. I don't fully know the personalities of the members because I'm just a casual listener, but they seem like some sweet, funny and hardworking girls. I hope for their success. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!