[UPDATE] HYBE x Source Music's new girl group reportedly recruiting some IZ*ONE members + Chae Won and Sakura joining HYBE

• Journalist just drop the bomb

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The part about the numbers of members is confusing.

Is it 5 new faces + izone girls or 5 members (3 izone girls+ 2 new faces)?

If it is the later then dang HYBE doesn't have enough trainees or something? :sweatr1:

Edit: I saw 'other Produce 48'. Let me live my fantasy dream of Miyu and Miu debuting kthxbye

It's gonna be Heo Yunjin according to some rumors.

• Hybe probably paid to buy out Chaewon's contract.

From these numbers, it looks like Chaewon, Yuri, and Minju would be the best Korean members plus Sakura obviously from Japan. Starshit will never let go of Wonyoung or Yujin, those assholes were literally the reason why Izone couldnt be extended.

I love that lineup.

Sakura and Minju as visuals and stan attractors.

Yena, Yuri and Chaewon as the JOYURIZ reunited, all are main vocals and main dancers. Plus seeing Yuri again, my ult bias in Izone :lovec:

Honestly though, just get 10 of the 12 members already, Hybe. Seriously. You'll lose some sales without Won and Yujin but Wizones would be overall so happy, they might sell 600k with their next comeback even without the Starshit girls.

• The part about the numbers of members is confusing.

Is it 5 new faces + izone girls or 5 members (3 izone girls+ 2 new faces)?

If it is the later then dang HYBE doesn't have enough trainees or something? :sweatr1:

It's gonna be Heo Yunjin according to some rumors.

Fk omg I LOVE YUNJIN OMG IF IT'S TRUE

:lover1::lover1:

• Then again we already lost Eunbi because they are preparing her solo which I'm super excited for. Chaeyeon seems good with WM. I feel Nako might want to stay in HKT48 I don't know. Wonyoung and Yujin are gone

Best case scenario is 8/12

• Never knew chaewon was the one with largest fandom in izone followed by yuri.

¸.··.¸¸.·¯ ¯·.¸¸.··.¸

57d31c109156df116d4bbae383220862af866cd5.gifv d32703ca745288a0e9b7de46018975297baa584c.gifv 641a6f69b3d531ef1b08c94a912ad3c0ca7c2aa5.gifv

• Never knew chaewon was the one with largest fandom in izone followed by yuri.

Her fancam always gets high views

I mean I would click on it too even if I don't know IZ*ONE just look at that gorgeous thumbnail

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• I always thought it was Sakura and wonyoung. She must be having a huge kfanbase.

Hybe definitely bought her contract. She will be a major contributor to album sales.

To think all the 4th gen ggs could breathe a bit when it comes to album sales only for this to happen. Bad luck. 💀

¸.··.¸¸.·¯ ¯·.¸¸.··.¸

57d31c109156df116d4bbae383220862af866cd5.gifv d32703ca745288a0e9b7de46018975297baa584c.gifv 641a6f69b3d531ef1b08c94a912ad3c0ca7c2aa5.gifv

• I always thought it was Sakura and wonyoung. She must be having a huge kfanbase.

Hybe definitely bought her contract. She will be a major contributor to album sales.

To think all the 4th gen ggs could breathe a bit when it comes to album sales only for this to happen. Bad luck. 💀

There’s nothing like bad luck here. The 4th Generation ggs will still do well, Kpop stars don’t think the way you think as long as they are making money. Kpop stans and their obsession with competition is appalling

• the gg does not sound like a good idea.... all groups with post produce group members meet the same fate...

only ab6ix is somewhat doing good...

But I do like Chaewon and if Heo Yunjin joins then I will be too weak... she was one of my top 3 picks back in produce48

Gfriend's disbandment is already so shady and somu has always been the worst I don't know why some people are celebrating this... would have been better if they were directly under bighit or even belift...

mark my words the iland 2 gg is gonna take all attention this way and if somu does things the way they do with this gg..

Debuting so many ggs around the same time is a total bad move, 2 will get sidelined while one will get the attention....

• Yunjin looking for her debut date.

허윤진 Heo Yunjin GIF - 허윤진 Heo Yunjin 프로듀스48 - Discover & Share GIFs

Also this is very possible because she was in Pledis and now Pledis is .... well you know HYBE

• There’s nothing like bad luck here. The 4th Generation ggs will still do well, Kpop stars don’t think the way you think as long as they are making money. Kpop stans and their obsession with competition is appalling

Competition will always be there. Every company wants the best in all especially the bigger companies. How do u know what kpop stars think about? I never said others won't do well.

And yes as a kpop fan competition will always be exciting ;-)

¸.··.¸¸.·¯ ¯·.¸¸.··.¸

• So big hit just want to make an izone 2.0 because they are lazy

𝔻𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔹𝕠𝕣𝕒

#girls planet 999 from ♡ #girls planet 999 from ♡ #girls planet 999 from ♡

• So I checked the translated post on Pannchoa and the article implies that it would be a different group from the BH x Soumu colab group, the only thing is that it would be under Source Music too

Screenshot_20210817-104016_Chrome.jpg

Hybe is really on a roll with those promised groups, there are still the BHxSoumu gg and Hybe JP bg that will debut soon...

• I always had the feeling that HYBE doesn't have the capacity to debut their own groups and this news confirms this to me. They prefer to buy shares in other companies and manage already formed groups or to do collaborations with Source Music.

Anyway, I'm happy for the Izone girls, but also I don't think is a good idea to put someone with such big popularity next to rookies. They will receive a lot of hate. I think they should have made a bigger group like 3 popular members - 4 rookies because the combination of 3-2 will be burdensome.

• Okay that's a bit weird situation. Year ago it was announced that in 2021 a girl group under source x bighit will debut. Auditions called PLUS were held for that group years ago, it was announced the line up is finalized and the girls are preparing for debut. It was mentioned Min Heejin will handle that group so we speculated she will have her own sub label under hybe created by bighit x source.

Suddenly, this year hybe stopped calling the group bighit x source, they started calling it only as source's group. Maybe that new group with izone + produce members will be a separate one from the PLUS gg.it will be under source and no new faces, only ex izone and produce members. Maybe that's why hybe suddenly started saying their new gg will be under source instead of calling it a collaboration group. If that's the case, we will have one new gg under source and one new gg under source x bighit.

The worst scenario would be if there is only one girl group where they'll put the izone,produce members with new girls. Their group dynamics would be so weird, there will be a big difference in experience, the well known girls will overshadow the others, it will be a mess. So I really hope hybe is smarter than this and if the rumors are true then the new gg will consist only of izone x produce members.

What an odd situation

• Good idea, but leave Yena alone. I'm waiting for her to join Everglow.

Can someone explain why Chaewon joining Rocket Punch was such a bad idea but Yena joining Everglow is such a good idea?

People have been saying this for Years now, even back before Everglow got more known and the idea was it would make them more famous, but the same logic never applies to Rocket Punch

I even saw a video back in February talking about where the girls will end up after disbandment

When talking about Eunbi said he can't see her joining Rocketpunch because they have been active for some time already

When talking about Yena said it was exciting because she could join Everglow being a newer group and about the same age

and then when talking about Chaewon says that she is unfortunately returning to the company when RocketPunch is still building their fanbase, as if that is a reason it cannot happen

InternetsNathan I think was his YouTube channel, it was one of the bigger ones and seemingly nobody even noticed going by the comments

Obviously now Chaewon has moved companies, but nobody knew that when all these predictions were being made

It is so bizarre to me, yet almost everyone shared this sentiment whilst giving no logical reasons for it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!