G999 voting being 50% international is starting to look like the best thing ever

• Cuz you leave it to the Kfans, and they’ll forget the the point of the show is to make an international GG lmbo

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then again this is just the Duckad poll, prob has no reflection on the actual G999 poll

• this is DUCKAD it's Korean app for Knetz

but it already shows us how messy it is Bahiyyih has 1 million votes more than Yujin

and only two foreigners make it to top9 in Knetz voting

External Content www.youtube.com

• I don't understand why you would post the second tweet tho?

That's for JPN trainees.

Or are you emphasizing that they are not voting for J team?

• How Wang Yale ended up being top 16 in Duckad? Is she that popular among Koreans? She barely had any screen time, so I guess she is hitting the visual buttons hard, lol.

• all of a sudden? did she go viral for something?

She's been one of the top picks on DuckAd for a long time. Maybe since the start.

And she had a lot of pre show hype. Her intro vid. Some articles were written.

So I think the Koreans have loved her since the start.

It just hasn't been reflected in the show yet. That may change once the first round of voting releases and we see the Korean voting impact

• oh is she a visual pick? like from the theme song or the intro videos? I watched the first two episodes just a day before yesterday and dont know the trends ...

• oh is she a visual pick? like from the theme song or the intro videos? I watched the first two episodes just a day before yesterday and dont know the trends ...

Visual and vocal pick.

They like her look. And she seems to be a good vocalist as well. (See the second and third song she does at about 44 seconds on.)

External Content youtu.be

Intro vid got a lot of views.

External Content youtu.be

• Kaikat

She is former SM trainee

And Mnet did her bit dirty with pointing out her mistake so seems like Knetz symphatise with her

• I font even remember which song she performed fir audition, will check ot out again

She was in Black Mamba group

• this is DUCKAD it's Korean app for Knetz

but it already shows us how messy it is Bahiyyih has 1 million votes more than Yujin

You can easily find Duckad tutorials in various languages on twitter.

How Bahiyyih was far ahead of Yujin showed it was foreigners voting.

If this list reflected Korean popularity, Kang Yeseo must be at the top and Yujin must way above Bahiyyih.

I don't understand why you would post the second tweet tho?

That's for JPN trainees.

Or are you emphasizing that they are not voting for J team?

Totally wrong. The second was the Japanese extended version of the first.

The first listed up to 5th place. The Japanese version listed up to 29th place.

Surprisingly, the katakana-ed version of Chinese names are more comprehensible to me than the hangul-ed version.

• I don't doubt you mate, I can't read Katakana, only Hangul.

But still, what's the actual rank tho?

Like KCJ? On that app, whatever the name it is.

• 1 (K) Kim Chaehyun

2 (K) Huening Bahiyyih

3 (K) Kang Yeseo

4 (K) Seo Youngeun

5 (K) Choi Yujin

6 (K) Lee Chaeyun

7 (K) Kim Doa

8 (C) Su Ruiqi

9 (J) Kawaguchi Yurina

______

10 (K) Lee Nayeon/Rayeon

11 (J) Ezaki Hikaru

12 (K) Kim Dayeon

13 (J) Sakamoto Mashiro

14 (K) Kim Suyeon

15 (C) Chen Xinwei

16 (C) Wang Yale

17 (K) Jung Jiyoon

18 (C) Poon Wingchi

19 (C) Xu Ziyin

20 (C) Shen Xiaoting

21 (K) Kim Hyerim

22 (K) Yoon Jia

23 (C) Cai Bing

24 (K) Han Dana

25 (K) Yoo Dayeon

26 (K) An Jeongmin

27 (K) Ryu Shion

28 (J) Nagai Manami

29 (K) Choi Yeyoung

In this list are

18 Korean = ~62%

7 Chinese = ~24%

4 Japanese = ~14%

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!