HYBE's artists albums this year are truly something else

• They are the albums I've listened to the most this year so far.

All of them have no skip track imo. Simply NO. SKIP. TRACK!

High quality and impressive!

Starting with Seventeen's Your Choice, for sure!

My favorite mini album so far (not being biased, I swear lol).

I can't explain how I felt while listening to this mini album for the first time. Every time I listen to it, it gets better and better!

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then there's Enhypen with Border: Carnival!

They made simply THE mini album I've listened to the most this year so far!

Since when this album came out, there isn't a single day I don't listen to at least 1 song from this album. True repeat value!

From the Intro to the Outro. The album is addictive for me!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then there's TXT's The Chaos Chapter: Freeze making me wonder HOW CAN THEY MAKE AN ALBUM LIKE THIS?

Awesome! Every song is so great it's truly unbelievable!

Honorable mention to NU'EST's Romanticize.

It's been so long since they've released a Full Album! It's so nice to see them releasing such great music!

TXT and SVT will be releasing new projects soon and I can't wait for them!

• Seriously, ‘Your Choice’, ‘Border: Carnival’, and ‘The Chaos Chapter: Freeze’ were all a no skip. Like I loved each and every track.

I even wrote a story inspired by the album Border: Carnival for my summer school English 30 class. I got a 100% (I honestly don’t even know how I got that for such a horribly executed plot).

Tbh these albums are my top 3 for now (honourable mention to Exo’s Don’t Fight The Feeling). I’m glad we both have impeccable tastes lol.

:lover1:

• It's great how their music inspired you that well! Congratz to you!!!

I also loved Don't Fight The Feeling! One of my faves of the year as well!

The taste truly matched here! <3

• Anticipate Fight or Escape :lover3:

External Content youtu.be

• No fillers, only killers!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!