I'm shocked by this ONEUS cover of Michael Jackson's "Thriller".

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This was SO good, I'm really impressed.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• MassiveKpopFan

Changed the title of the thread from “I'm shockked by this ONEUS cover of Michael Jackson's "Thriller".” to “I'm shocked by this ONEUS cover of Michael Jackson's "Thriller".”.
  • They did incredible. Hwanwoong manages to surprise me every single time. I know Black Mirror was basically a huge Michael Jackson tribute, but this was so unexpected. <3<3

• Oh is it a reference to Man in the Mirror?

I actually don't know if the song itself was a thing and they decided to tie it in, but the concept, choreo, and Ravn's rap verse have MJ nods.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm not really a fan of Black Mirror (maybe my least favorite title track from them) even if I really like the choreo. But funky and retro sounds are not my thing generally. However their cover for Thriller indeed is impressive. If you haven't seen it, you can also check one of their other performance here :

or their cover of Butter :

But indeed, they are really a great group, well-rounded. And they are getting better and better. I'm excited for their next comeback (in september or october apparently ?)

• I liked their Butter cover, but their Crazy Hot! performance is awesome.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!