SMA Live Singing

• I watched SMA and im suprised to see how many groups performed live. Of course there were idols/groups who obviously lip synced, but when they were singing live you could really distinguish them from the backing track. SMA seems to do minimal post-production editing and i hope more award/music shows adapt this type of mentality (im looking at you msnake).

Main/Lead Vocal Collab Stage (Jongho, Eunbi, Hyunjae, Seungmin, Seunghee and Lia)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ateez

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• monsta x did amazing, i can't believe they performed gasoline

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5cqmkrHvFl8-hdsBXr6K0n5psuqRqTScFNA&usqp=CAU

External Content youtu.be

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• monsta x did amazing, i can't believe they performed gasoline

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5cqmkrHvFl8-hdsBXr6K0n5psuqRqTScFNA&usqp=CAU

External Content youtu.be

jooheon's "oh im sorry did i make u anxious" gets me everytime they perform love killa ;(

• Yes, I loved how minimal the backtrack was!

Here is Stray Kids' performance, creative and live as always

• Most important: we should respect that they sang live and if they were out of breath or slightly out of tune at certain points, that is completely logical, it's insane they can even sing while doing all that choreo (because i've seen some people making some comments on twitter...no wonder companies or programs want lip-syncing, since people want everything perfect...).

THIS

I saw some clowns on twitter dragging jongho because of his voice crack in utopia. A voice crack doesn't automatically mean the idol is a bad singer. You should just take it as proof that they're singing live. I honestly don't blame idols for not singing live because they seem to get dragged either way.

• ITZY mic’s were on and despite their intense choreography I appreciate them singing live for majority of their performances.

External Content m.youtube.com

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• After that DP of them singing live, Itzy really set the standard for themselves. Say what you want about their vocal skills, their stamina is amazing. You know their mics are gonna be turned on and even if they’re not, trying to argue that they can’t perform live is like trying to argue that the earth is flat

• Kpop stans complain about idols never singing live than proceed to bully them when they do. They are humans. They are gonna be out of breath, off tune and have voice cracks (especially when they have difficult choreo on top of it). That's just how human anatomy works. They are not supposed to sound like the studio track.

• ITZY mic’s were on and despite their intense choreography I appreciate them singing live for majority of their performances.

External Content m.youtube.com

ryujin's dance break outsold

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!