<3 Seonghwa and Hongjoong <3

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm whipped for Seonghwa too.

Just kidding.

I just wanted to make a thread about their friendship.

I know there was this moment where some of the atinys saw this part of the logbook, and said some 18+ stuff about it.

I thought it looked more like he refused to hug him. (but not in a "I want more than a hug ;)." kind of way.)

External Content twitter.com

But he said in a VLIVE: "It was fun."

ImageImage

Sometimes I think they seem like good friends who just decided to get married and adopt six children. (not seriously though)

Well... they said in that one ASMR Tingle Interview that they are friends.

External Content youtu.be

And Hongjoong said in that interview also that Thank U was written for Seonghwa. (oh my goodness, him ASMR singing it is just :nervousk: )

This Hongjoong focus though...

8b594676db8afc31b5547798c50f08f6.jpg

1bf72f0facb26706c95fee45072bbfa6.jpg

b446c06cab4ec4a5093e41c68d27d175.jpg

It is as if Seonghwa is being like "Thank you for being my friend too." :cryingk:

Well... one day, I was actually crying while reading these lyrics because I was thinking about a IRL friend of mine.

I have sometimes felt like I am a bad friend to her, because we don't talk much.

And I often think that I'm bad at friendships.

I remember when I was a 13 year old, feeling lonely and feeling like I had no friends.

Even though I might be bad at friendships, I still like her and consider her my friend.

Before her, I was friends with a user here, who also was a IRL friend of mine. (but I don't think she is on AKP anymore.)

I don't know if she considers me a friend anymore, but I remember feeling happy, when she said that I'm her friend.

I think I felt lonely and friendless before I met that user.

Ja, eg veit ikki um tú hugsar um meg sum ein vin longur, men takk fyri at tú gjørdist vinur mín.

xx-jenn-xx , I feel like we are friends.

I remember being emotional when you called me your friend.

Well... I literally used this meme:

fa3c0222283a245fcec770ec276d71ec.jpg

EDIT: LOL I actually didn't use this meme, I remembered the wrong thing.

LOL this tweet though.

Well... I wrote a poem about my IRL friend and wrote a reference to Thank U in that poem:

"Heard a song about friendship

I cried because I was thinking about you

Thank you for being my friend."

Thank you for being my friend, Jenn.

And sorry that I haven't written a song or poem for you.

27d8fbdba3f43ec8110a29b9f98640c8.jpg

<3

Next time, I'll maybe make an woosan thread.

• I SHIP wait for the delusional atiny akgaes to throw a fit over this lol

Yup, my friend, they are a married couple with six adopted children.

Well... there is literally captions in this video calling Seonghwa "A reassuring mother" and Yunho "a son who is in trouble."

(I know that they are not being serious about it.)

• Yup, my friend, they are a married couple with six adopted children.

Well... there is literally captions in this video calling Seonghwa "A reassuring mother" and Yunho "a son who is in trouble."

(I know that they are not being serious about it.)

Seonghwa is the mom and Hongjoong the Dad I mean seo did say he likes babies and hong did say he'll make him some lolol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!