Who is Bibi and why is she everywhere?

• I just noticed this soloist this year when she collab with Soyeon for that fire Bad Bitch song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then I saw her on Hyo’s very summery song (love it)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So I looked her up and saw that she released this bop (MV is kinda like a movie, great acting here)

And she even collab with Tiger K

So I’m just wondering is she always been a soloist and why is she underrated?

• She's in Tiger JK's company iirc. She's not an idol and is kr&b which is why most kpop fans don't know who she is.

She was in the Universal Hipsters song last winter too.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I was freaking out bc FINALLY someone recognizes how weird it is that she hasn't blown up already!

ALSO OP!!! Why Y and Cigarette and Condom are both for adverts!!! do you see what I'm talking about? everything she touches and writes becomes beautiful!

Ok wow now I know you’re the President of the Bibi Club here lol.

So she’s kinda new since she started in 2019, maybe that’s why we haven’t heard of her so much. But my bet is that she will gradually be more popular as time goes by.

Please share more of her music, especially the one that you like. I’ll check them out later (I’m actually working now lol). Thanks!

• bibi's music is absolutely wonderful. and not to mention how extremely pretty she is

you should try listening to nabi and give more care less:

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• She was one of my most anticipated debuts from The Fan. Have to admit though, I had no idea she would be literally EVERYWHERE like she is now. She has worked with a lot of big name people. It's only a matter of time for her.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• She is in Workman cast it's popular Korean variety show.

She also releases OST songs like this one, for me it's her biggest hit, a masterpiece.

• I knew her because she was a featured rapper in JYP's song "Fever":

Loved her voice there. Now that I know Tiger JK and Yoon Mirae are her bosses, I can tell that her hiphop credentials are legit strong.

• She's a very popular k-hiphop/k-RnB artist

Her song earlier this year with Crush was gold as well

• She's a very popular k-hiphop/k-RnB artist

Her song earlier this year with Crush was gold as well

THE WAY HE SAID THE LYRICS WERE RACY IN THE ACTUAL SONG I-

:cryingr:

Crush is too much for me. It makes so much sense that Bibi was a feature in that song lmaoo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!