f(x) was the last great SM group

• And I'm not just saying that cause I'm the self proclaimed "Greatest MeU that ever lived".

I'm saying it cause it's TRUE and I brought receipts.

The 2000s were the Golden Age of SM groups.

BOA (2000) Biggest soloist of all time and made all your current faves rich by allowing them to promote in Japan.

TVXQ (2004) Highest selling kpop group of all time until eventually surpassed by BTS over a decade later. Founder of BigHit once said they were the best group of all time.

Super Junior (2005) Kings of Hallyu Wave. Every foreigner in kpop today owes their career to SuJu.

Girls Generation (2007) lol does anything really need to be said here?

SHINee (2008) Not before or since has there been a group as perfect as SHINee.

f(x) (2009) Officially the most critically acclaimed girl group in kpop history.

All these groups were different and ground breaking phenomenons in their own way. Everything that has come from SM since is just more of the same.

EXO (2012) A poor mans Super Junior.

Red Velvet (2014) Half SNSD/Half f(x) which is fine but we already had SNSD and f(x).

NCT (2016) A man in ICU's Super Junior.

Aespa (2019) OMG Don't get me started on Aespa. I'm gonna keep my mouth shut on this one so I can still have access to my legendary account.

Honorable mention: SuperM (2018) A quick one hit wonder group that pretended they CANCELED BTS when in fact all they did was piss off fans from the groups they pulled from for this train wreck.

You're welcome.

*Holds out hat for tips*

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• But you gotta admit this song is so fucking epic.

• But you gotta admit this song is so fucking epic.

"No results were found" lol

• I gotta say.

No soloist can top this shit.

BOA IS LEGENDARY.

What a god. She was like 14 or something.

Who's this epic at that age.

Edited once, last by emanresu ().

• Soshi he came for EXO! YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO WHIP OUT YOUR CLAWS LOL.

:-D

Soshi can usually tolerate anything I say. But if I'm losing even her on this then I've really gone off the deep end.

• God she is so fucking iconic!

• Soshi he came for EXO! YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO WHIP OUT YOUR CLAWS LOL.

:-D

They are out, he better watch out! Nobody messes with EXO :fingerk::teeheek:

Soshi can usually tolerate anything I say. But if I'm losing even her on this then I've really gone off the deep end.

Drawing the line of great SM groups and leaving EXO out is a big no no. Just remember, they managed with me what no other group has accomplished after SNSD, so are they not great? I beg to differ. :ak_bunny13:

And there are new emojis in AKP :whatk:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!