SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2:

• SEVENTEEN’s Achievements In 2021: Thread 2

DIGITAL CHARTS

• There are a total of 40 singles that have surpassed 100 weeks in Oricon's history, of which only Seventeen has surpassed this milestone on behalf of K-Pop.
    • Seventeen has surpassed 1M ULs for 16 songs on MelOn.
    • MelOn — Top 100 K-pop Masterpieces List: #80 Seventeen - Aju Nice

(MelOn selected 100 k-pop masterpieces with the participation of 34 music critics and music industry officials based on symbolism, domestic/overseas popularity, artistic creativity and performance.)

• Seventeen has surpassed 2.9 Billion streams combining all of their songs on MelOn (becoming the 6th artist and 4th male group to reach this milestone).
    • Top 10 Kpop Artists In 2021 Spotify: #7 Seventeen

Left & Right

• Surpassed 900k ULs on Genie Music (3rd song by SVT to reach this feat).

‘YOUR CHOICE’ 8th Mini Album

• Seventeen is the 2nd Korean Act with the longest charting album on Billboard’s World Album Chart (12 weeks with ‘Your Choice’)

Is It Still Beautiful (Hospital Playlist Season 2 OST) - Seungkwan, DK, Woozi

• OST’s Debuts on Charts:

#1 Bugs [Debut]

#14 Genie [Debut]

#30 MelOn [Debut]

#70 Vibe [Debut]

• Peak(s);

#1 Bug

#6 Genie

#21 MelOn Top 100

#24 Vibe

#27 Flo

#30 Melon 24-Hits

• “It is still beautiful" OST is the 4rd biggest debut by a boy group on MelOn this year (3rd and 4th highest debuts this year on charts are both by Seventeen with RWY and IISB).
    • It gained 167,148 unique listeners in it's first 24 hours, ranking #30 on MelOn 24hits chart.
    • ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ debuts #1 on K-OST chart in Genius Korea.
    • Worldwide iTunes Song Chart:

#52 - Is It Still Beautiful [Debut]

• ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ has 3.3M streams on Genie.
    • It has gained over 594k+ ULs on Genie.
    • ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ has gained over 1.5M+ ULs (4th boy group song to do so after Butter, Permission To Dance, and My Universe).
    • 29M+ streams on MelOn.
    • Gaon Digital Chart:

#98 - Is It Still Beautiful [Debut]

Top 100 with less then 3 days of tracking!

• Gaon Digital Chart (peak):

#25 - Is It Still Beautiful - *12 weeks on chart*

• ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ has now surpassed 100 Million points on Gaon Digital Charts.
    • MelOn Weekly Chart:

#32 - Is It Still Beautiful (Peak)

• Longest charting songs by boy groups on Melon Daily in 2021:

#3 - Is It Still Beautiful (106 Days *still counting)

• Accumulated 10 Million unique listeners on MelOn (accumulated unique listeners: the sum of unique listeners from MelOn daily chart).

PHYSICAL SALES ACHIEVEMENTS

• Seventeen is the 2nd group to receive 4 1M Gaon certifications for their albums surpassing 1 million sales each.
    • THIRD BEST-SELLING Act on Gaon with over 8M album sales.
    • THIRD BEST-SELLING Act on Hanteo with over 6.6M album sales.
    • Seventeen is one of the most certified acts on Gaon (tied with BTS and NCT Dream for the most certifications).

‘Your Choice’ 8th Mini Album

• Best selling 2021 Korean Albums on Oricon:
      #1 SEVENTEEN "Your Choice" — 251,489

AWARDS

• Artist Of The Year (Bonsang) at The Fact Music Awards 2021.
    • World Best Perfomers at The Fact Music Awards 2021.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENTS

• The Korean media titles Going Seventeen “The National Web Entertainment”.
    • Seventeen are the 1st foreign artist to ever grace the cover of GINGER magazine Japan since it's start in 2009 (SVT impact is no joke).
    • Cosmopolitan magazine for their survey result; Idol member that you think have unrivalled variety sense is?

#1 SEVENTEEN Seungkwan (picked by 192 people

• Forbes Korea; complete idols with the three categories of songwriting, dancing and singing:

#5 SEVENTEEN Woozi

• Following 2020’s Prime Minister’s Commendation award by the Korean government, this year Seventeen was honoured by the Minister Of Culture, Tourism, and Sports Award (both are greater than a daesang in value)!

I’ve reached the 10,000 word count limit on my first thread, so I have created a new one to continue on with compiling the achievements.

I will be updating this as soon as things start popping up.

Please let me know if I made any mistakes, so I can fix them.

• List from the 1st thread.

• Link to the achievements thread 1:

• dontwannacry04

Changed the title of the thread from “💎SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021💎” to “💎SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021💎 (Thread 2)”.
  • dontwannacry04

Changed the title of the thread from “💎SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021💎 (Thread 2)” to “SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2: Is It Still Beautiful debuts #1 on Bugs, #11 Genie, #42 Melon and con’t rising”.
  • dontwannacry04

Changed the title of the thread from “SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2: Is It Still Beautiful debuts #1 on Bugs, #11 Genie, #42 Melon and con’t rising” to “SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2: Hospital Playlist S2 ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ #1 on Bugs, #7 Genie, #42 Melon and con’t rising”.
  • External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it already outpeaked rtl on 24 hits, what is this lol....it's doing so well on melon, it's 37 now and top 50 are all these digimons, i can't believe this, it's charting well on 24 hits so it probably won't free fall at 1am kst

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it already outpeaked rtl on 24 hits, what is this lol....it's doing so well on melon, it's 37 now and top 50 are all these digimons, i can't believe this

It is impressive.

• dontwannacry04

Changed the title of the thread from “SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2: Hospital Playlist S2 ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ #1 on Bugs, #7 Genie, #42 Melon and con’t rising” to “SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2: Hospital Playlist S2 ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ #1 on Bugs, #7 Genie, #23 Melon and con’t rising”.

External Content twitter.com

it already outpeaked rtl on 24 hits, what is this lol....it's doing so well on melon, it's 37 now and top 50 are all these digimons, i can't believe this, it's charting well on 24 hits so it probably won't free fall at 1am kst

It improved more, now it has an even higher peak on MelOn.

Apparently during night time MelOn switches back to 24hits, and it’s doing well on there as well in comparison to rtl: #51

• dontwannacry04

Changed the title of the thread from “SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2: Hospital Playlist S2 ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ #1 on Bugs, #7 Genie, #23 Melon and con’t rising” to “SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2: Hospital Playlist S2 ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ #1 on Bugs, #6 Genie, #23 Melon and #35 Flo”.
  • It improved more, now it has an even higher peak on MelOn.

Apparently during night time MelOn switches back to 24hits, and it’s doing well on there as well in comparison to rtl: #51

already outpeaked homerun too coming for lnr's peak next??

it's 50th place now on 24 hits wow i think it can go to the 40ish... hp's popularity is no joke, kcarats are also streaming pretty well since it's doing abt 18th on real time chart, hopefully it'll continue to rise tmr :)

tbh melon's new system is so confusing lol but it seems to be in svt's favour so it seems good

• already outpeaked homerun too coming for lnr's peak next??

it's 50th place now on 24 hits wow i think it can go to the 40ish... hp's popularity is no joke, kcarats are also streaming pretty well since it's doing abt 18th on real time chart, hopefully it'll continue to rise tmr :)

tbh melon's new system is so confusing lol but it seems to be in svt's favour so it seems good

Yeah definitely it’s seems very confusing. Especially how it’s half and half of real-time and 24Hits. Even considering 24Hits (the harder one for SVT, they are doing extremely well on there).

• This new chart will benefit SVT in gaining new listeners.

Let's get it, boys!

Seems like it’s in their favour so far, even 24Hits isn’t hurting them too bad. Correct me if I’m wrong, but it’s the harder side of the two (real-time and 24Hits), they are quite stable and are going up on there too.

External Content twitter.com

• dontwannacry04

Changed the title of the thread from “SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2: Hospital Playlist S2 ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ #1 on Bugs, #6 Genie, #23 Melon and #35 Flo” to “SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2: Hospital Playlist S2 ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ #1 on Bugs, #6 Genie, #23 Melon and #33 Flo”.
  • dontwannacry04

Changed the title of the thread from “SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2: Hospital Playlist S2 ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ #1 on Bugs, #6 Genie, #23 Melon and #33 Flo” to “SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2: Hospital Playlist S2 ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ #1 on Bugs, #6 Genie, #23 Melon and #31 Flo”.
  • dontwannacry04

Changed the title of the thread from “SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2: Hospital Playlist S2 ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ #1 on Bugs, #6 Genie, #23 Melon and #31 Flo” to “SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2: Hospital Playlist S2 ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ #1 on Bugs, #6 Genie, #21 Melon, #27 Flo, and #70 Vibe”.
  • dontwannacry04

Changed the title of the thread from “SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2: Hospital Playlist S2 ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ #1 on Bugs, #6 Genie, #21 Melon, #27 Flo, and #70 Vibe” to “SEVENTEEN ACHIEVEMENTS 2021 T#2: ‘Is It Still Beautiful’ Is The Third Biggest Debut On MelOn By A Boy Group”.
  • congratulations!! :pepe-excited:

• congratulations!! :pepe-excited:

Oh no worries! I follow Carat charts and achievements accs, so I base my op off of those. I do agree w/ you though. I was actually thinking about deleting that part as well. 😭

• This thread contains 104 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!