MNet Girls Planet 999 will flop

• Yeah it will flop...

It already is flopping so hard...

Unimaginable flop!

How can an second episode preview...

Make more than half million views on youtube in 9 hours. And have 28000 likes and just 204 dislikes.

This Mnet... After all people love their shows kekeke

And yeah Girls Planet 999 won't flop at all kids. There ain't any chances for that. Now go and watch this teaser.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To be honest mnet knows fans are gullible. for one I'm not going to watch it because it doesn't take an Einstein to know it's rigged. Also, it's just not intresting anymore? I mean are they going to be a permanent group? No? So it's not intresting.

I just think it's a stupid cash grab and I have no Ill feelings towards all of the girls but mnet is not fair at all with their editing. The viewer ratings in SK are suuuper low but mnet knows western fans love stuff like this so the group itself won't flop. I'm just tired of this damn show! give it a rest will ya.

• Will it be as big as Produce? I have my doubts just because none of the Big 4 have invested in it, which means it does not have the same media attention or the same access to the large fanbases. The thing that might save this is the fanatical dedication that may come from C-fans or J-fans because they are DAMN loyal once their interest has been gained.

I see this group at least starting at Fromis_9 level as far as Korea's interest level (which fromis_9 is selling decently and are growing every comeback so maybe lower mid-tier), but I think their sales will be better with the help of C-Fans and J-Fans, which may eventually lead to Korea's growing interest in them.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Will it be as big as Produce? I have my doubts just because none of the Big 4 have invested in it, which means it does not have the same media attention or the same access to the large fanbases. The thing that might save this is the fanatical dedication that may come from C-fans or J-fans because they are DAMN loyal once their interest has been gained.

I see this group at least starting at Fromis_9 level as far as Korea's interest level (which fromis_9 is selling decently and are growing every comeback so maybe lower mid-tier), but I think their sales will be better with the help of C-Fans and J-Fans, which may eventually lead to Korea's growing interest in them.

They will easily get 100-150k sales in first week if final line up will be combined well.

I'm just scared that we will get situation that 6 Korean girls will make it, and i-fans, c-fans and j-fans will be unhappy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!