This song should have propelled them to stardom

• I only spit facts, SKoreans are so tasteless for letting this flop

:siptear::siptear::siptear::siptear:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This special stage was cool

External Content youtu.be

• I love CLC, never could understand why Koreans slept on them

Besides Black dress and Hobgoblin, I was obsessed with Devil (just because the cute way they pronounce devil lol), and of course Helicopter was really good

External Content youtu.be

• I think CLC case is surprising seeing how great their discography is, buuuut it's not just s.k. who slept on them .. they literally didn't have enough fans to support their career... Everybody slept on them. Literally almost everybody and their sales, stats and numbers show it...

• I think CLC case is surprising seeing how great their discography is, buuuut it's not just s.k. who slept on them .. they literally didn't have enough fans to support their career... Everybody slept on them. Literally almost everybody and their sales, stats and numbers show it...

Well, their youtube numbers were not bad. Helicopter is at 48M views right now, which is roughly GFriend level. But they were definitely lacking in sales. Lightsum Vanilla outsold Helicopter in one week even though it was CLC's best selling release.

• CLC has such good songs. Remember pepe their debut song? It should have gained more transaction.

ME, helicopter, black dress, No all should have been bigger. Actually these r better than hobgoblin for me.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• No, they were literally slept on specially if we compare how much they are talked about...

Again, were they really? On youtube their numbers are comparable to Dreamcatcher's. But when DC sells close to 100k units, CLC sells 20k. So were these views only ads? Was CLC only popular among the same demographic as Everglow ie. the people who don't pay for stuff? There are similarities between the two when you think of it.

• Again, were they really? On youtube their numbers are comparable to Dreamcatcher's. But when DC sells close to 100k units, CLC sells 20k. So were these views only ads? Was CLC only popular among the same demographic as Everglow ie. the people who don't pay for stuff? There are similarities between the two when you think of it.

Pretty much this. Talked a lot, but just talked...

• Again, were they really? On youtube their numbers are comparable to Dreamcatcher's. But when DC sells close to 100k units, CLC sells 20k. So were these views only ads? Was CLC only popular among the same demographic as Everglow ie. the people who don't pay for stuff? There are similarities between the two when you think of it.

Clc had international fans who cried for them but never brought their stuff. I'd say they didn't even stream all that much. I think everglow is in a better situation overall with sales and streams. Guess some groups just can't turn ppl into hardcore fans.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• And it's not the only great song in the album, all of it! This is CLC cultural reset! :crys:

External Content open.spotify.com

• Disagree.

Imo Pepe should've propelled CLC to stardom straight away, the song and CLC's performance of it were just that good.

CLC have been undeservedly underrated right from the start :oops:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!