Weeekly (위클리) - Check It Out MV

• 2x2x2x

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

我想哭

original.gif original.gif original.gif

• I can see this blowing on instagram or twitter because song is catchy as hell

even wrote about it yesterday that it makes me remember early TWICE

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I really can't tell the difference between Soojin and Zoa in this video. ;(

bartkun Help.

I don't know if it's an exact and proper term but it seems like Soojin has deeper pockets under her eyes

also Soojin has her hair tied up, or ponytail, or that tennis white hat

• yooo haha you mixed gals! it's exact opposite to what you said

ZOA

Soojin

• Ah, I see! Thank you! I should have gone with my gut instinct. I actually got it right the first time in my head until I started second-guessing it.

it's probably because of album teaser photos they might be misleading!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!