Taemin encounters some problems in Military

• The Tweet in the OP is sus AF

During his meal duty, female soldier broke rank and mobbed him in the kitchen. Thats why he cant do meal duty anymore

Taemin complaining about hard work sounds like bs and sth an anti makes up

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

During his meal duty, female soldier broke rank and mobbed him in the kitchen. Thats why he cant do meal duty anymore

lol. not being able to do meal duty because female soldiers broke rank sounds so much more reasonable to me.

now i even get why they speak about harassment.

when i watch girl groups visiting the army the soldiers allways behave well.

I agree, Taemin is a workaholic. He released 50 quality songs in 1 year. And why he's supposed complain about the food service? It's probably like you said. On the contrary, I heard Taemin even got special permission because he was number one in military activities.

• lol. not being able to do meal duty because female soldiers broke rank sounds so much more reasonable to me.

now i even get why they speak about harassment.

when i watch girl groups visiting the army the soldiers allways behave well.

I mean there would have been 10+ articles calling him names if he got out of a duty just bc he didnt want to

I agree, Taemin is a workaholic. He released 50 quality songs in 1 year. And why he's supposed complain about the food service? It's probably like you said. On the contrary, I heard Taemin even got special permission because he was number one in military activities.

He got a mini vacation for being number 1 in all of physical tests

Its the same prize Key got

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh no. KP duty fuckin SUCKS! Last time I had to ever do KP duty, I had to do it as punishment on a training exercise in Korea. That shit will humble you lol.

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• this happened to GD to but worse....

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/12/the-double-standards-against-g-dragon

"In total, G-Dragon faced:

1. Stealing belongings like underwear

2. Crowding in the cramped shower to get a glimpse of a top star showering

3. Uploading an 'observation diary' of the star, listing out where freckles are located, what

medication they take, etc and spreading the information without consent online

4. Wasting time trying to watch the top star eat meals, until lieutenants are forced to order

people not to look at the star

5. Consistent photographing and filming without consent

6. Civilians paying soldiers visits and demanding to see the star

7. Illegally posing as official military accounts on SNS

8. The military physician even revealing the star's medical records without consent

9. The press constantly digging for private information"

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I think he will be alright. If anything happens to him trust me all the members of SHINee will gladly goto prison for murdering everyone who had a hand in causing Taemin problems

Not just them

External Content twitter.com

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Not like you have much of a choice in the military.

Exactly it's The military you do it or you do it that simple. I did my service it wasn't a big issue for me, but I know for celebs it can be quite difficult. They used to have more discretion, but since people often cried that celebs got special treatment. Those few celebs ruined it for everyone else. And as a result they are subject to dealing with people who are too curious about celebs. Where as in the past they served the same as us but in a separate barracks, not anymore

• well he is in the band unit now and got accepted into a MBA program!

He will get his graduate degree when he discharges too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!