JYP got so lucky with Yuna-

• This girl was just born to be a STAR ✨
    her debut alone had people very impressed, her smiley and bubbly aura just draws you in

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

like she just oozes energy and charisma.
    She's an absolute joy on and off stage, she sparkles wherever she goes

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

something about her is just so infectious and cute <3

not to mention she's an absolute sweetheart :cutes:

despite her being the last member added to the Itzy roster..
    I really can't imagine the group's dynamics without her.
    She's that crucial.

TLDR: Yuna is an amazing performer, cutie, & lil star.
    she deserves all the praise she gets <3

c7c4e339ea351132c2d26e3f327855db9f75e6cb.gif

Feliz Navidad. Feliz Navidad. I can feel the evil coming but Felix, never bad

80452391cec4bc94f1d7241d18f54f8f544c87b4.gif3f714ef94fc9ce982eb62d52e6c8b80458d8ac59.gifefe1c60bcf4b962ce1bfb4f8571a661ff3fbac04.gif

Edited once, last by Sweet-Spice ().

• I will never forget the day I saw ITZY's debut stage and I put my eyes on her. I had a hard time trying to believe she was a 15 years old rookie.

Some people were just born to be on the stage, It seems. And she definitely is one of them.

• I will never forget the day I saw ITZY's debut stage and I put my eyes on her. I had a hard time trying to believe she was a 15 years old rookie.

Some people were just born to be on the stage, It seems. And she definitely is one of them.

exactly, very hard to believe she was but a wee ol' fetus upon debut
    :pepe-life-support:

she constantly grows so much each year as well, can't imagine how much stronger she'll shines on stage into adulthood.

80452391cec4bc94f1d7241d18f54f8f544c87b4.gif3f714ef94fc9ce982eb62d52e6c8b80458d8ac59.gifefe1c60bcf4b962ce1bfb4f8571a661ff3fbac04.gif

• She's definitely gonna be a star 🌟

Yuna is gonna be a star

:ideac::ideac::ideac:

Yuna's gonna be a star, she's gonna be, sh-she's gonna be
    cachorrinho.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!