So SM Currently Has 2 Songs Charting inside Melon’s Top 5!

• Taeyeon’s Weekend just rose to #5 on Melon’s Daily Chart. Queen is still peaking weeks after the song has been released

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can’t remember the last time SM had two of their artists chart in Melon’s Top 5 simultaneously so this is quite a sight to see! Next Level being the National hit she is and doing amazing numbers as well.

25-D71-D72-7-EEC-4341-BC50-596-BF7725-CE5.jpg

With Red Velvet’s comeback happening next week, do you think they’ll be able to join them at the top of the charts? There’s a good chance they might which would mean 3 different generation of SM female artists all charting near the top of the charts together.

It will be exciting to see how Red Velvet does! I predict they’ll chart somewhere within the top 10. What is your prediction?

• A mid-tier company did that. :cryingr:

It's really nice to see SM girls doing well, hoping that Red Velvet will be the next one. The peak of their song surely will be on the top10, but longetivity is unpredictable.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Baeggi ().

• I think it depends on RV song, they're kinda inconsistent. Sometimes they have a huge hit, sometimes not so much. Taeyeon and Aespa have 2 of the biggest hits of the year so it'll be hard to match them

It'd be really cool to see SNSD, Aespa and RV all dominating at the same time though. 3 gens of SM ggs, just missing FX for the all kill lol.

• Queen Taeyeon with her daughters Aespa all we need is the older sisters Red Velvet :-D:-D

• Wow I did not realize how well Taeyeon is doing! Nice to see her rising on the charts. I think this is her most successful release since Four Seasons chart-wise right? Peaking over a month later means the song is going to have good longevity for sure. And Next Level slaying as she should!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!