Post top 3 b sides in 2021!

• Here is mine! :froghype:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Dad from DO

Cosmos from Onewe

I guess would B & C from Yuqi be treated as a bside???

• Well damn it’s too hard to narrow it down to my top three but here’s some I love off the top of my head:

• Well damn it’s too hard to narrow it down to my top three but here’s some I love off the top of my head:

Also literally any of Baekhyun’s, Kai’s or D.O’s b-sides.

• I've not listened to nearly enough b-sides but those are my favourites from what I've heard. Purple Kiss' Skip Skip would be one of my picks but you put it so as there are other faves of mine, I'll put them but I love Skip Skip!!

1. Any B-side from TXT's Freeze album tbh...

I'll pick:

TXT - No Rules

Funky, meaningful, great choreo and songwriting from the members, the best package.

External Content open.spotify.com

My biased ass won't repeat enough how enjoyable the whole album is on different levels.

2. Woo!Ah! - Pandora

An absolute bop. One of my favorite gg songs as of lately and in my fave gg bsides for sure. Woo!Ah! have few songs per album but it hits most often than not. It has a choreo too and it highlights the song well.

3. Weeekly - Check it out

I realize all my picks have choreos lol as well as bright concept although I don't listen to that only. This one is very fresh, from Wednesday but was my favorite from the first album listening on.

Special mentions to :

Purple Kiss - Can We Talk Again

TXT - Ice Cream / Dear Sputnik

Hyuna - Party, Feel, Love

Day6 - Healer

I also liked one or two bsides from Itzy's Guess Who, I think it was Wild Wild West and Shoot

• What a fun thread idea! Here are mine:

I'm in a girl group mood so far this year.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• Top 3 is hard.

• So far...

Honorable mentions:

• I love them too much

:pepe-sad:

• Outside of my faves I loved Purple Kiss's Skip Skip most

• From what I've listened to so far

Honorable mentions:
    Wendy - When this Rain Stops

Twice - Scandal

NCT Dream - Dive Into You

Seventeen - Same Dream, Same Mind, Same Night

• External Content youtu.be

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• Please do give them a listen you won't regret it

• External Content youtu.be

:froghype:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!