BEcause best comeback this year so far!!! Thanks Dreamcatcher!!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm obsessed!!!! :yesr::yesr::yesr:

Their concepts are so freaking goodddd!!

Sua has a lot of fucking energyyyy, her rapping crept on my skin and it gave me goosebumps, she is an storyteller!!!

JiU gave us a cute/creepy image, she sounds cute to me and I love it!!! Gahyeon ate this eraaaa, there's blood on her hair cuz she slayed the pig haters 🐖!!!!

HanDong a doll from royalty, she looks so good and sounds amazing, her voice has substance, this girl is a package!!!! She owns the blonde!!!

Yoohyeon... Her voice is so melodic!!! I love how attractive her voice sounds, in every song ,she sounds so stylistic and fresh... I receive eargasms. Gimme my sweet treat, queen 👑!!! Also... The hair, she looks so good!!!! As alwaysss.

Siyeon ... OMG!!! I love how versatile and eccentric she is. She sounded intimidating and then it sounded comforting my broken soul!!! Queennnnn!!

Dami, well. Her flow is excessiveky addictive. She adds so much flavor. Lover you!!

:blehr:I'm glad these girls exist. They are SuperB. SSS tier list!!!

I'm loving this cb!! The album is sooo good too!!! I don't want them to disband never ever!!! :waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr:

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    superior side track!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!