Will toxicity stop you?

• No. If it affected me I would quit Kpop altogether because all fandoms are the pits (well expect those of groups who have like 20 fans).

• I'm asking because i read many comments saying: i quit this fandom because it became so toxic and tbh i can somehow understand them. I mean i know toxic fans are only maybe 1% of the whole fandom but you can't deny that sometimes they're loudest...and very annoying

• I'm asking because i read many comments saying: i quit this fandom because it became so toxic and tbh i can somehow understand them. I mean i know toxic fans are only maybe 1% of the whole fandom but you can't deny that sometimes they're loudest...and very annoying

mate, if you let others gatekeep you from what you like, just because they are loud....

You are missing on life.

F the haters and like what you like.

My 2 cents.

• mate, if you let others gatekeep you from what you like, just because they are loud....

You are missing on life.

F the haters and like what you like.

My 2 cents.

I know i know😅 you're right

It doesn't affect me who i like and stan.

And YES like what YOU like!

I was just curious if many of us are thinking like that but thank God they're only exceptions...

• from being a fan of the group? no

from actually engaging in the fandom? yes

• no but i sure as hell wont be telling other people im apart of that fandom. that shit can be embarrasing af

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Sometimes I feel like some of these fans feed on toxicity lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No, it doesn't affect me personally but I have seen people leave fandom because of its toxicity. I've heard it for different reasons like they find it annoying and they don't want to be surrounded by that or don't want to be associated with that fandom.

I've also heard of people saying "I still consider myself a big fan of a certain artist but I don't consider myself as being a [insert fandom name here] because of the fans"

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• No, it doesn’t. I love and like what I love and like. As long as the artists appreciate and love their fans, that’s all that matters to me. I like to remind myself that I’m not stanning a group for the fans, but simply the artists themselves and their music. If I let what some toxic fans have said to me get under my skin, I wouldn’t Stan any groups to be honest. It’s best to just ignore the negativity and do you!💗

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• I mean......I'm a Once and a Blink..........

BUT I LOVE MY GIRLIES TO DEATH OK

So nah, I'll call out toxic people in the fandom but I mean I love Twice and Blackpink for who they are and not the fandom!

~ ω

• no i can judged and should be judged on my actions alone...

I don't speak for others and others don't speak to me...

if others are toxic that's not on me and if I'm toxic that's on me not other people

• Just a simple question:

Does it affect you who you are a fan of if the fandom is toxic?

A fandom being "toxic" to me is downright stereotyping. There are many people in fandoms and all of them are unique in their own way. Some of them being toxic is their problem, not mine. So why should I not enjoy want I want because of some stupid people?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!