The impact of BoA, KARA and SNSD in Japan is still felt today (Girls Planet 999)

• Japanese contestant Kawaguchi Yurina: "I liked BoA when I was in kindergarten, then KARA and SNSD in elementary school so I joined their fan clubs."

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Throwback to when SNSD and KARA helped the Red Team (women's team) break White Team's (men's team) six year winning streak at the 2011 62nd Kohaku Uta Gassen!

CKgXl.jpeg

Some 少女時代 performances :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• Also, here's Girls Planet 999 contestants singing Into The New World!

External Content twitter.com

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!