isnt it amazing how every single member of blackpink

• have so much stage presence ? there's not a single filler member

i was just thinking this after i saw their solo stages and group stages everything was so fucking perfect (except the shirtless men )

i loved each and every single performance they put on today and the fact all of them had some sort of creative input from writing lyrics to choreographing is even more amazing

yg really put 4 aces together in one group :yesr:

stan blackpink !!!!!!!!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(jisoo's performance was the only only one i could find that was not taken down sorry :nervousk:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!