"been gone and came back
    coming for the payback,

asked them how they like it

and it’s looking like they hate that"

"W, no Ls, covered W and Elle,

and there’s none left on the shelf"

"all me, cross c’s, coco Chanel"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jennie with the Kwon twins aaww, the duality though

I am really proud of her

Edited 11 times, last by imperia ().

• This stage was outstanding! This is why the need to let them write! Her rap was amazing and I hope we get a live album so I can have this version on repeat. Maybe if they’d let her write more for the original it wouldn’t have been so short. I love her outfit and her hair/makeup. You can tell she really worked hard on this stage! The new dance break was really great too. I’m so glad she got to change things up!

• This stage was outstanding! This is why the need to let them write! Her rap was amazing and I hope we get a live album so I can have this version on repeat. Maybe if they’d let her write more for the original it wouldn’t have been so short. I love her outfit and her hair/makeup. You can tell she really worked hard on this stage! The new dance break was really great too. I’m so glad she got to change things up!

I need that company to let her rap and write, a crime to have her only sing when she is capable of this

• Jennie's flow when she writes her own rap is insane.

Also there's something iconic about the line:

"W no Ls, covered W and Elle

And there's none left on the shelf"

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• I need that company to let her rap and write, a crime to have her only sing when she is capable of this

True! Her singing is beautiful and so impressive knowing that she didn’t really sing until after they debuted and had been focussed on training as a rapper but when she does rap she’s on a different level. When she gets around to another solo I hope she gets to write it.

Also I need a rap line subunit with a really rap heavy song. That would kill me.

• it was perfection :lover4:

If they don't let miss jennie Kim write all of bps songs now :pepe-cute:

the rap she wrote was so much better than the original

The fact that they don't even let her rap lately, apart from 3 sec

They need to free her and let her come up with her lines

• True! Her singing is beautiful and so impressive knowing that she didn’t really sing until after they debuted and had been focussed on training as a rapper but when she does rap she’s on a different level. When she gets around to another solo I hope she gets to write it.

Also I need a rap line subunit with a really rap heavy song. That would kill me.

I loveeee her singing that's why I said "only" cause I want her to do both, but mainly focus on rapping cause as you said she excels at it.

Lisa x Jennie subunit would be more than welcome, imagine the serve

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!