So BLINKs, how did you find The Show?

• How would you rate The Show out of 10? 162

The result is only visible to the participants.

Did you like it? How would you score it out of 10? What was your favorite part? What was your worst part? Did you like Rosie's song? Did it meet your expectations? Was it worth your money?

I'm gonna go sleep now but please share your thoughts! ❤

• Lisaaaaa

Changed the title of the thread from “So BLINKs, hwo did you find the show?” to “So BLINKs, how did you find The Show?”.
  • for my none blink havin ass. 8/10 ( i changed to an 8 from my thread)

the bouncing between pre-recorded and live was strange, it felt weird

first stage/set 2/3 were pre-recorded was underwhelming, was kinda dark, pretty basic didnt have that YG extra to it

left out some songs, and was done within an hour, was super short, pacing was just fast ( this was my biggest gripe with the entire thing, with the pre-recorded it felt so plug n play and just went so fucking fast)

the reused a youtube performance (pretty savage), come tf on

the good:

remixes were all on point

stages after the first one were all banging

rose solo was gucci, interested how her title track is and what language

the little message in the middle was cool

girls all performed amazing, outfits were solid(couple here and there were misses))

• It was perfect. Everything about it was perfect.

Outfits a 10

Their voices a 10

The remixes a 10

Solo stages a 10

Sour Candy a 10

Choreography a 10

DDDD stage a 100000000000

The stages were f*cking grand and expensive. And what they deserved and what the fans deserved.

Well done.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• it was crazy good 😍 Jennie's solo rap with that whole attitude, and Rosie song is just just beautiful✨the lyrics are just beautiful,

When Lisa started singing say so, I just lost it 😂 the song is perfect for her. And jisoo was in a total mood today, she meant business.

• it was okay...8//10

something was missing for me...could be the audience missing or don't know quite yet i'll sleep on it and update later

i enjoyed the group performances! Sour candy and D4 was cute!!

I'll sleep it on

• Some of the performances were normal performances that were kinda lackluster/underwhelming. You’d think yg would put more thought into all of their stages, esp since bp looks better with more props and better camera work.

But some of the performances were straight fire. Sour candy/d4/solo were amazing. Im sure im missing other performances.

Was expecting more from Rose’s solo but im wishing her the best.

Wished they performed more songs. Surprised ice cream didnt make the cut.

7/10

• :pepe-toast: It was worth the money even though it was short. But this just motivated me to really make an effort to watch them in concert once they're allowed to tour the states.

"All groups have visual holes."

BLACKPINK:

e92e7e97ecf5e5a9dd0f39be10434a2acec17919.gifv

Edited once, last by mparserz ().

• What she performed is a bside

• okay this is some of what I felt was amiss. Thanks for putting my thoughts into words!!

• Official Post

It was good! 8/10 i'd say

Negatives:

Ugly outfits until the SC stage

Literally just reused the PS performance from Corden

It was going sooooo quickly....

They should've performed IC/BYW imo, but those songs got mostly negative reception from Blinks so i see why they didnt perform it

Positives:

The set design was fantastic(esp for the solo stages, D4 and SC)

The outfits post YNK were really good

THE SOLO STAGES OH MY GOD :cryingr:

• I was so glad they changed the songs! The arrangements were fresh and not what im used to hearing a thousand times before. It made the experience so much better.

10/10.

• 9/10 for me

Solo stages were amazing, as was Sour Candy and D4

Beginning was underwhelming I wonder why they chose to start like that and save the most extravagant sets for later on

It could have been way longer

• theyre both collab songs so i think thats why they didnt perform them. wouldve felt empty with out the other artists there. but they probably couldve done those parts themselves idk

• A solid 8. The stages in general were great. The performances were amazing and the band really elevate the atmosphere of the concert.

The major downside is just it's so fast paced. Perhaps take a breather or two between stages. Make more interludes. Another downside is I hate how they left out two songs from The Album. Wtf was that. They can perform Sour Candy with a droid like Gaga, what's so difficult with making the same for Selena and Cardi.

So yeah can't give it a 10 cause those two things stuck out like a sore thumb unfortunately.

Other than that, love the live vocals, the band is so amazing, and the performances in general are some of the best I've seem in Kpop. Congrats girls

• 9/10 because it is too short and I feel like I was left hanging. Why it is too short? Why there is no ice cream, byw?

But other than that this is superb. The most amazing concert I have ever watched. Everything from vcr, backup dancers, how they conducted the show, stage decorations, outfits (even backup dancers' outfits), songs, performances, remixes, dance breaks are flawless. I can give a solid 10 but since it is too short I'll give a 9.

Jennie's solo, D4, Sour candy, you never know are the highlights for me.

• I loved everything about it except the fact that it was kind of short. Also it was so fast paced, they were zooming through the songs lol. I feel like they could've included more talking bits in between, but I enjoyed it regardless.

• This thread contains 31 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!