How Girls Planet 999 debut lineup could look like

• Alternative 1:

-3 koreans, 3 japanese & 3 chinese.

The most preferable lineup and fairest.

Alternative 2:

-4 koreans, 3 japanese & 2 chinese.

I think this can be accepted by most people. Afterall, it's a korean show.

Alternative 3:

-6 koreans, 2 japanese & 1 chinese.

It's a very high chance this will be the lineup, judging from Mnet's history. People will probably scream in the beginning, but Mnet knows it's just noise. Same thing happened with IZONE and they became their most successful group.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

69408eb16f7410df4f22e8cbc0f20383.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Uni909 ().

• but they already revealed that there are 9 seats, so only 9 members

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• overall?

interesting...

so in the grand scheme of things wanna one in one and a bit years did better than izone did in 2.5 years????

they sold over 2.5 million albums in Korea, had over 30 CFs, and even toured (which unfortunately Izone couldn’t do).

Plus, their digital performance outranked Izone overall.

• they sold over 2.5 million albums in Korea, had over 30 CFs, and even toured (which unfortunately Izone couldn’t do).

Plus, their digital performance outranked Izone overall.

doe such fact (in your opinion) show the disparity between GG and BG?

or not?

• 3K3J3C = Perfect

4K3J2C = This works too

5K2J2C = Ehh it’s pushing it

6K2J1C = Heck no, defeats the shows whole purpose

7K+1J-1C- = Throw the whole show & group in the trash

• doe such fact (in your opinion) show the disparity between GG and BG?

or not?

maybe in terms of physical sales, but Wanna One was the perfect storm tbh. Not only did they have a huge fandom (like bgs normally do), but they also had public recognition and digital sales, which bgs are usually weak at. That’s why they were able to get so many CFs and variety show offers.

Broduce Season 2 and Wanna One were a sensation. I doubt we’ll ever have a survival show group as popular again. Kinda like how China has so many survival shows but none of them can come close to YWY season 1 and Nine Percent’s impact as a group.

• maybe in terms of physical sales, but Wanna One was the perfect storm tbh. Not only did they have a huge fandom (like bgs normally do), but they also had public recognition and digital sales, which bgs are usually weak at. That’s why they were able to get so many CFs and variety show offers.

Broduce Season 2 and Wanna One were a sensation. I doubt we’ll ever have a survival show group as popular again. Kinda like how China has so many survival shows but none of them can come close to YWY season 1 and Nine Percent’s impact as a group.

interesting cheers my friend

• I’m pretty sure we’ll get a well balanced lineup of the legitimate scores stay as is

Again, IF the legitimate scores stays as is (looks at Mnet)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!